Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think Zack Ryder Will Ever become a WWE champion in the future??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

*Jumping* You're a Broski , You're a Broski Bro...

fpalmfpalmfpalm

I fucking cringe.

Zack Ryder is Never going to be taken seriously by the fans...

Ryder fans cant forget about this goofball ever making it to the main event ever!!

It Wont happen.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Who cares, its all a work anyway. Ryder is entertaining and funny. You know who else I never took seriously? Norman Smiley. But the guy was fun to watch, and Ryder is a lot like him in many ways. Furthermore not everyone has to be a main-eventer. Its called building up the mid-card.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
I see nothing disgusting about that at all. Cena is just trying to help someone he likes get over. What's the problem?

Haters gonna hate I guess.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see nothing disgusting about that at all. Cena is just trying to help someone he likes get over. What's the problem?

Haters gonna hate I guess.

Wasnt talking about Cena actually.
its the goofball Ryder!

How is he ever going to be a WWE champion in the future with shit segments like these??

His gimmick needs Repackaging , something more badass maybe...

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
I don't think it's disgusting, but I just can't take Ryder seriously. He's boring in this gimmick, which is a shame, because, I don't know, he MIGHT have something to offer outside of it. At least, I can see more appeal in him than fucking Sheamus, who everybody loves for some reason. As long as he's doing this, though, he's never gonna get where he wants to be.

·
Registered
494 Posts
its the goofball Ryder!

How is he ever going to be a WWE champion in the future with shit segments like these??

you take wrestling way too serious bro. Not everyone needs to be goldberg we can have comedy.`

·
Registered
145 Posts
its the goofball Ryder!

Yeah, he needs a gimmick like the Connecticut blueblood, or Vanilla Ice, or better yet, how about as the host of Friday Night Smackdown(well, I guess he's sort of close with this one).

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I really don’t understand the logic of how everyone can’t take Zack Ryder seriously but can sit there with a straight face and tell me someone like The Miz is passable when his gimmick really didn’t change at all that much since 2006 when officially becoming a wrestler from an announcer.

If Miz can be WWE Champion then Zack Ryder most definitely can as well, he is no different, the only arguable thing you can say to me about Miz/Ryder that Miz has more charisma and better mic skills-that’s it. But that’s not a knock on Ryder, just Miz is superior then him in those areas.

For the segment alone it was a bit stupid though in my opinion but John Cena is getting Ryder more over though by his presence.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Sorry but that Zack segment was missing the rest of
the Village People looking for bro's...lol What is it that folks see n
Ryder?

·
Registered
99 Posts
its the goofball Ryder!

Lol. Not every character is made for the mainevent. Zack Ryder is fine the way he is..WWE needs characters like him..Thats why we will never have characters like Golddust who are unique, funny, and different in a good way due to People like you who thinks every character should be badass like Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction.

·
Registered
348 Posts
He's not going to have this gimick forever.

If the WWE pushed him he would get something different and more serious. Like flashy coloured t shirts, wristbands and hats.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
I don't think it's disgusting, but I just can't take Ryder seriously. He's boring in this gimmick, which is a shame, because, I don't know, he MIGHT have something to offer outside of it. At least, I can see more appeal in him than fucking Sheamus, who everybody loves for some reason. As long as he's doing this, though, he's never gonna get where he wants to be.

You butthurt fella?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts