Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
905 Posts
Has any wrestler done a Double Knee Back Buster? :p Kinda like Roderick Strong's Double Knee Gutbuster but to the back and instead of just pushing up the wrestler into the kness, you front flip him on his backside.

Im a young fan so I don't know what has been and what has not been done.

·
Veni, vidi, vici
14,875 Posts
mes said:
I've never seen that "Omega Driver", is it some kind of powerbomb or what?
BTW, the most devastating finishing move would be the Ganso Bomb. Damn, that move could seriously damage the spine.
I can try to describe it. Chuck starts off by the opponent's back, lifts him up in a Michinoku Driver position (but reversed), then he simply spikes his opponent down on his head similar to a piledriver, it's sick.

·
Life's a bitch so Screw it
723 Posts
STFU, cause everybody taps to it.
Kahli chop, the power.
Mac Pedigree cause vince is gansta.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
it's hard to say, when I move is done perfectly, they all look pretty rough, but I'd go with the ganso bomb, or the burning hammer

·
Registered
345 Posts
Every time I see the Vertebreaker, I get nervous for the guy taking it. Is the "Cop Killa" the same move?

The "Border Toss" by Hernandez is scary, just because he is so insanely strong ... he'll toss you a friggin' mile!

·
X-Factor
4,357 Posts
J-Pro's Drunken Driver (especially when he used it standing on two chairs onto Blade)
Cop Killa/Double Stomp
Ganso Bomb
OMEGA Driver
Cheech's double stomp onto Cloudy at Cage of Death 6
B-Boy's Piledriver move...don't know the name of it
Generico's Brainbustahhh!!!
Steen's Package Piledriver

also answering martysugar: Yes the Cop Killa is a vertabreaker

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Ganso Bomb - I cringe every time I see someone land on their neck.

And of course my personal fav would be the Canadian Destroyer.

·
The Cold-Blooded Sausage Maker
8,590 Posts
Human Tornado's Flipping Piledriver. He did it on PWG Based on a True Story & it was sick.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts