Wrestling Forum banner

Most Destructive Force in WWE History??

9045 Views 70 Replies 60 Participants Last post by  pdbq
Over the years, so many tag teams and stables have called themselves the most destructive force in the WWE history, but which team really take the cake and is the most destructive force in WWE history?? What team really has caused the most destruction, really intimidated people, and looked very strong as they did it?? Even 1 person could have been the most destructive force in WWE.

I would have to go with The Undertaker and Kane, known as Brothers of Destruction. In 1998, they hooked up for a brief period, and they totally raised hell. They attacked so many people, completely destroyed them, broke Mr. McMahon's leg, and together, they had so much chemistry, and looked like total monsters. They also teamed up in 2001 for most of the year, became tag champs, and also kicked a lot of ass. The Brothers of Destruction are definitely the most destructive force in WWE history.

Honorable mentions go to the Original Nexus, when Wade Barrett was leader. They raised hell on Raw in their debut by kicking John Cena's ass, along the announcers, referees, camera guys, as well as other WWE officials, and even teared up the ring and pretty much most of the Raw arena. For the other 5 or 6 months they were together, they destroyed guys like Cena, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, various WWE legends, the whole Raw roster from guys like Mark Henry to Morrison to Evan Bourne, even kicked Big Show's ass, buried The Undertaker, and so on. They also raised hell. They were actually a really good stable. 8 guys, then 7, then 6, then 5, even 4 lol, who first wanted WWE contracts and were going to do it their way through kicking everybody's ass, they got contracts, then they wanted more success, and kicked some more people's asses. They were very destructive.

So, who do you think is the most destructive force in WWE history?? And if you want, give a little description like I did.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· You are being watched
6,577 Posts
Had HHH not get injured, two man power trip w/Vince McMahon would have been crazy! It already was, for the few weeks they were together. You could argue the Nexus, but BOD or TMPT would wreck them anyday. I say them two are joint top.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
I would have to go with The Undertaker and Kane, known as Brothers of Destruction. In 1998, they hooked up for a brief period, and they totally raised hell. They attacked so many people, completely destroyed them, broke Mr. McMahon's leg, and together, they had so much chemistry, and looked like total monsters. They also teamed up in 2001 for most of the year, became tag champs, and also kicked a lot of ass. The Brothers of Destruction are definitely the most destructive force in WWE history.
the Power Trip was something to behold but whenever TBOD werent getting screwed out of tag titles they pretty much squashed everything in front of them

· Registered
7 Posts
There are a lot that I can think of, The tag team Division in WWE has diminished significantly over the past 5 years or so, DX, The Nation of Domination, Kane and Taker, hell even the Mega Powers with Hogan and Savage for the short time it lasted, But if your wanting the most dominant Tag Team that just came in and Mowed down the competition it would have to be Kane and Taker.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.