Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When one considers just how much audiences despise Vickie on SmackDown, that got me wondering- just how would you stack her with some other authority figures in wrestling you recall?

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Vickie, Coach, the RAW computer...come to think of it, 75% of all authority figures got heat because nobody gave a shit about them and genuinely wanted them to leave.

Mr. McMahon got a ton of heat back during his fued with Austin, and still does up until this day.

And who could forget "Jeff Harvy" himself, Mike Adamle.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Heyman as Smackdown GM came pretty close to Vince in terms of being hated while also being awesome.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
In the late 1990s, nobody was hated more than Vince.

When he showed up, an entire area shouted "Assshooooleee..."

Vince was the greatest heel of all-time.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Vince, its not even a question, his feud with austin will go down in history as the largest ever.

IDC what anyone says I like the raw computer.

But if I hear EXCUSE ME?????? one more time im kicking a puppy

·
Registered
727 Posts
other then vinnie mac, id say shes THE most hated authority figure. her constant use of the phrase " EXCUSE ME!!!!" followed up with " I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!!" is just so damm annoying and draws mega heat.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
VKM in the Attitude Era, Vickie now and Eric Bischoff for killing WCW and putting TNA in a tough spot

·
Registered
85 Posts
Vickie & "Raw GM" Cole.

Both are irritating. I akin Vickie to a witch banchee and cole needs a knuckle sandwich

·
Registered
223 Posts
Vince McMahon makes an entertaining heel, a cold businessman who will screw over anyone for money. Even his entrance theme no chance is great heel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.