Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which wrestler/s when they come on your screen these days just usher you near enough to make a sandwich or to take a trip to the toilet.

Mine would have to be:

Big Show - Never been Show's biggest fan, but atleast as a heel he was watchable, now he has no appeal and squashes random people who ever he is in the ring with.
DiBiase - I don't dislike him by any means, I actually like him, but he's so outrageously bland to the point where he ain't watchable at all.
Mark Henry - No explanation needed.
Laycool (Michelle for 99% of it) - Non of the divas divison is watchable these days, but even though they're okay at best in the ring, their forced attempt of creating a noteworhty character (McCool mostly), is just so boring and horrible. Their charisma and personality don't help either, they're worse than Ted.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
1 ~ Michelle McCool. Get the fuck off my tv. I don't care, I don't care, I DON'T CARE. Leave. Now. Michelle is just the shittiest thing ever.

2 ~ Otunga. The black Jeff Hardy.

3 ~ Michael McGillicunty. I don't even have the words to describe how shitty this fucking guy is. He's horrible. I gotta get on to the next guy though, so this will be the end of this paragraph....right now....from this moment on...from this very moment...right at this particular time...moving on...this will be the end...of the paragraph...of McGillicunty.

4 ~ Jack Swagger. fpalm Enough said.

5 ~ John Morrison. Just below Swagger. I have such a hard time debating Morrison vs Swagger and who annoys me more. The ONLY reason I went with Swagger is because, you know.....at least Morrison looks legitimate. Swagger just CAN'T be taken seriously. When he's goofy, he can't be taken seriously and when he's trying to be serious, he looks so forced and fake it's unreal. I absolutely can't buy into him, whatsoever. At least Morrison, for all his bad mic skills and complete lack of emotion, is capable of not looking, walking and acting like an embarassment every second of his life. When Swagger's on screen, it's a total joke.

6 ~ Ted Dibiase. I don't even have the words to describe how uncharismatic this man is. There's no excuse for him to be on tv. No fucking excuse.

7 ~ Randy Orton. Read Ted Dibiase.

8 ~ Drew Mcintyre. Read Ted Dibiase.

The absolute, absolute, absolute worst is Vickie Guerrero, but I'm not including her since she's not a wrestler. At least, not usually.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
DH Smith, he's a decent wrestler and all but i don't find him interesting in the slightest, everytime he's on the screen he just bores me.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
DiBiase. He's like a black hole these days.

Either of the former Hart Dynasty boys. Boring.

Nexus are starting to get at that stage for me now. Hopefully this thing with Punk will freshen them up.

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
At this time, John Cena.

Here me out! Everyone was up his ass cause they thought he was turning heel! Well he didn't and he is still doing his 5 moves of death, his none selling and his stupid PG shit!

Nothing about him I like atm! And before you rep me, I liked him a while back when he was feuding with big Dave so im not a "smark".

Even if I was a "smark" actually, then fuck you! People here are saying Bryan is boring lol! Get your head out of your ass.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
1 ~ Michelle McCool. Get the fuck off my tv. I don't care, I don't care, I DON'T CARE. Leave. Now. Michelle is just the shittiest thing ever.

2 ~ Otunga. The black Jeff Hardy.

3 ~ Michael McGillicunty. I don't even have the words to describe how shitty this fucking guy is. He's horrible. I gotta get on to the next guy though, so this will be the end of this paragraph....right now....from this moment on...from this very moment...right at this particular time...moving on...this will be the end...of the paragraph...of McGillicunty.

4 ~ Jack Swagger. fpalm Enough said.

5 ~ John Morrison. Just below Swagger. I have such a hard time debating Morrison vs Swagger and who annoys me more. The ONLY reason I went with Swagger is because, you know.....at least Morrison looks legitimate. Swagger just CAN'T be taken seriously. When he's goofy, he can't be taken seriously and when he's trying to be serious, he looks so forced and fake it's unreal. I absolutely can't buy into him, whatsoever. At least Morrison, for all his bad mic skills and complete lack of emotion, is capable of not looking, walking and acting like an embarassment every second of his life. When Swagger's on screen, it's a total joke.

6 ~ Ted Dibiase. I don't even have the words to describe how uncharismatic this man is. There's no excuse for him to be on tv. No fucking excuse.

7 ~ Randy Orton. Read Ted Dibiase.

8 ~ Drew Mcintyre. Read Ted Dibiase.

The absolute, absolute, absolute worst is Vickie Guerrero, but I'm not including her since she's not a wrestler. At least, not usually.
This is pretty spot on, JoMo at least does an exciting spot every once in awhile tho and otunga is the next dwayne johnson.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Other than the entire Diva's roster? Wade Barrett.

Honorable mentions include DH Smith, Big Show, The Miz and Jerry Lawler (Both as a commentator or wrestler)

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
otunga is the next dwayne johnson.
Depends on your definition. If you mean he's gonna become so overpushed that people will start to believe he's better than he really is, he will. (Note: By overpush, I don't mean I think Otunga has a chance of being world champion. Considering how low his talent level is, it would take him getting over on Jeff Hardy level proportions for them to put the belt on him.)

If you mean he's gonna become the face of the company and transcend into mainstream success, he won't. Not a chance. Even though I can't stand Rock and will look for any opportunity to criticize him, he's about as charismatic as they get. Otunga has.....nothing.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Basically every babyface superstar of today’s product, every last one of them has the same exact character of being a heroic Face. People talking about how they are sick of seeing Evan Bourne having his smile pasted on his face 24/7, please. That’s every Face in the company minus The Undertaker, Triple H and Randy Orton. (Orton is actually heading into that direction to be honest but Ill get to him later)

Every last one of the babyface characters are always generic, heroic, smiling and has no personality for themselves. They have no identity to their characters, I don’t know why WWE decide to go this route just cause it’s PG.

I mean the whole feud with John Morrison/Sheamus was the simple fact that Morrison saw Sheamus as a bully. What the hell? really? John Morrison is suppose to be a cocky rock-star and think’s he is the shit but now he is trying to be earth’s hero? to fight and protect the innocent?. Why would Morrison give a flying fuck if Sheamus acting like a big bully? That’s not his concern, I can see The Hurricane doing that type of thing but Morrison? Wow. That’s why the Heels are often loved on here and to be honest I can see why cause majority of the Face wrestlers have the same exact character.

When wrestlers who were previously great Heels such as MVP, John Morrison, Kozlov, Mark Henry etc. they were stripped from everything-from personality to attitude and the traits that made them stood out differently from one another. They had identity but they became a generic Face like the rest. When the wrestlers who are now Faces try to reinvent themselves , WWE don’t even give them the solid time to do it and MVP definitely suffered the most from this.

That’s one of the reasons why WWE is so mediocre now today and that’s why people will always kill for the previous era‘s to return cause the character development of today is pathetic. Crash Holly had more personality and character in his finger then 95% of the Face superstars of today.

Now for the main individual who bores me to death, it’s most certainly Randy Orton. He is without a doubt the most boring main eventer that ever grace the wrestling ring in my opinion. He is a decent wrestler but his style, his mannerisms, his character, his personality is just so dull and atrocious. I seriously don’t see the comparison of him and Austin whatsoever and it’s actually a big disrespect to the biggest star that this wrestling industry has ever seen (next to the Rock and Hogan). Orton should be honored that Austin gave his boring ass a Stone Cold Stunner not too long ago, Orton taking the stunner is the most memorable thing he has ever done since entering the main event scene.

I was going to say Danial Bryan too but his awesome in-ring skills make up for it.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts