Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know who people thought was the most badass wrestler of all time.

Personally, I'd have go with Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'd also have to throw in the Legion of Doom... they just reeked of badassery.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Lance Storm isn't a huge fan of "badass" faces. What do you guys think of them?

· Registered
62 Posts
Most Badass = Austin

End of story.

It would be nice to have any become a shadow of what Austin was but they all just seem too cliche. I hate to think Austin was a one off but... perhaps he was and kudos goes to Vinnie Mac for that.

· Zombo
12,692 Posts
If it's kayfabe we're talking about, then it's a toss up between Austin and Goldberg.
Agreed.

Goldberg destroyed everyone in his damn path in WCW, without any alliances or help from anyone. Plus, the dude just stood inside of fireworks breathing smoke when he came out! If that's not badass, I don't know what is.

And Austin would fight his way through to Vince regardless of whether or not McMahon brought 50 cops, his family, the corporate ministry, and Sergeant Slaughter's chin surrounding him for defensive reasons.

· Premium Member
286 Posts
Stone Cold for sure but I always have thought Kevin Nash was pretty badass.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Badass Billy Gunn, clearly, its even in his name.

Otherwise Stone Cold.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.