Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you thin kis the most annoying thing girls do?

I personally think that one of the most annoying thing sthey do is tell you about their stupid stories of them and their friends. "My friend was wearing the same skirt as me today and she knew I was going to wear it, what a bitch."....And I care?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
It's ok bubba...just go pump some iron and try on your spandex undergarments. Things'll seem more chipper in the mornin.

That's really a piss poor reason to be honest though. They're chicks...you expect'em to be like, "so me and my whore friends checked out each others toys today to see who'se did the job the quickest". It's idle chit-chat. Either nod your head mindlessly or get into the convo. Or vow a life of selibacy if that makes ya complacent.

My only gripe with women is with the one's who're all bubble gum poppy. Ditzy bitches make my balls cringe with every "OMG"! You ain't Paris Hilton...hell, even she shouldn't be proud of being herself...so don't aspire to be. It all boils down to them complying to a wave...and I just hate that shit in general.

N

·
0 Posts
Worst thing about females is their constant (sometimes) nagging. See, women (many of them) expect special treatment because they are females. By this, I mean constant attention, trying to make you have no friends, control your life...

Not all are that way, but many are. Picking girlfriends and wives in today's world is hard. Shame it couldn't be like the old days where the bitches do what you say, when you say.

Now we have to hit them to make them see it our way...

o

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
And people wonder why lesbianism thrives these days....:D (The irony of it is, all the old school lesbians were the chicks you'd never try hitting. Strange....)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
That's really a piss poor reason to be honest though. They're chicks...you expect'em to be like, "so me and my whore friends checked out each others toys today to see who'se did the job the quickest". It's idle chit-chat. Either nod your head mindlessly or get into the convo. Or vow a life of selibacy if that makes ya complacent.
SlaM has it going on

Nitemare, you might wanna redecorate your cave, it is so ten years ago.

·
Banned
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROFLMAO! Nitemare's answer is fuckin' true man. Sounds like Tom Lycos to me. Rep for that hahaha. And yeah, STFU Cowie.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Gentlemen, we have a virgin on our hands. Tease him mercilessly.

Nitemare, I'll stfu and get back in the kitchen.

N

·
0 Posts
thx Cowie.

Make me some of them crackers with that white, sticky stuff. They taste so good. :)

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Sarm3n said:
What do you thin kis the most annoying thing girls do?
They do many thing that piss me off, but for me, the most annoying thing they do is constantly nagging. Nothing is worse than a chick that for the love of God just can't STFU.....EVER.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I hate when bitches are a cock tease. The other day, Cowie's pussy chased my cock and almost ate it.

By cock I mean rooster and pussy I mean cat.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Tom Lycus is a great man. Back to the topic. Personally, I Hate the f'n favoritism in school, life, and just everything in general. Especially, my friend was at work and this lazy girl just messed everything up at the counter, and the boss came in and she(the boss) blamed him even though he did nothing. I also hate the sexism that I receive when I do things at School or at home, and it reflects everyone's decisions and goes towards the females. It is disgraceful.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts