Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Miz annoys me (in a good way)

Matt Hardy needs to get over himself

Brutus Beefcake annoyed because of the oppotunities he got because he was hulks bitch when so many others like Jake Roberts were left in the mid card

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
The Miz annoys me (in a good way)

Matt Hardy needs to get over himself

Brutus Beefcake annoyed because of the oppotunities he got because he was hulks bitch when so many others like Jake Roberts were left in the mid card
According to Linda they were lovers too...

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'd have to go with Kurt Angle. From his annoying début to his annoying undefeated streak to his annoying capture of all the mid-card belts. Damn, the guy was just all around annoying.

that is, until he became face. It was scary how easily I got on his side. Great performer. Up there with the greatest

·
Registered
315 Posts
According to Linda they were lovers too...
ahhhhhh the homosexual rumours of the bitter ex wife, Ive heard them rumours about Hulk before actually but im not buying, have you seen his eyes whenever theres puppies in the room

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
All time? Kurt Angle in his 1999-2001 run. He was truly fantastic and really hated the guy when I was a kid.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Cena, no question... though after all these years I've been desensitized to it.

·
BOOTS TO ASSES
1,771 Posts
I'm getting quite fed up of seeing KK and Eve week in week out. How many times do we need to see them in combinations of singles/tag matches.

In Miz's early days he was quite annoying. His struts, face puuling. Oooo Raaaa!. Just annoying. (I like him now tho.)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts