Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Mortal Kombat video games do you like best?

As far as the original games go, MK 2 is my favorite. It has the best stages, music, colors, character representations, etc. MK 2 is the definitive MK, if you ask me.

With the modern games, the Mortal Kombat (2011) reboot is highly regarded, as are its sequels, MK X and MK 11. A lot of people think MK 11 is the best game in the entire franchise.

MK 2 and MK 11 are certainly fan favorites, but what are your opinions? You can view the entire Mortal Kombat video game list here. There are 11 main games.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Not saying they're the best but ive always had a soft spot for the PS2 era games. So much value for money. Deception had a chess game, a puzzle fighter game, a semi open world story mode game, I think each fighter had like 3 fighting styles you could pick between too. Then Armageddon had a kart game, create a fighter , a more develped open world story mode and the biggest roster of any game in the series (although the removal of the traditional Fatality system sucked and the game didnt play as well as Deception.)

So much content, I mean..ahem...Kontent.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,532 Posts
I don't play the new one's I'm officially done with how they are now, Last one I invested in was MK9 and it was pretty well done, Definitely fan service at best but a good game.

MK2 is the best because of it's appropriate Tier system and everything about it personifies the series at it's peak, Sub Zero and Reptile were the weakest characters but were a joy to play as.

UMK3 is second place to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts