·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rate my new mortal kombat sig

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Potential to be something awesome, but it just doesn't pull it off for me. Still, I can't say too much bad about it. I'd drop the 4 slopes and try some other scheme though. It seems too simple and effect.

6.75/10

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scheme? Like a different bg?

·
Registered
766 Posts
The background is a little too dark to the left of what I think is Scorpion. Also, I don't really like the yellow glow around IMAGINATOR. It might look better without it. Overall, 7/10

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
It looks gay(no offense) I like the font but not the effect, I also dont like the bg. And Mortal Kombat is gay...and the shape is just weird, imo.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
MrkLrn13 said:
It looks gay..
That it does. The idea of the curving sides is somewhat original but really looks bad. If you hadn't had the words Mortal Combat in the title I'd of never known thats what it was.

I think the text and the blending look bad, a funky border may have looked cool curved, but you didn't try it. Shame.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I don't like. The blending is very bad, the text has too much glow, and i can hardly see any pictures of them. I do like the shape but thats the only thing i like.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please point out the positives...It really fires me up to hear nothing but negatives...ECSPECIALLY WHEN YOU CALL MORTAL KOMBAT GAY!!! BURN MOTHEFUCKER!!! you've became an arch enemy of the DBM....like it matters...wait...you just said that because i said that an anime dood on a light blue hue looks queer...you just pissed off...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts