Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 333 Posts

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
YEAH

pls keep the variations and let me have my cutthroat kano still. Or bring back TREMOR

super hyped for more news about this to come out. Adored X

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Announcement Koming Soon?

I'm hoping E3 is the announcement, ready for a new mK not much of an Injustice fan.
netherealm studios have intertwined the mk and injustice universes

might as well do another MK vs DCU game

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,730 Posts
Reiko, Rain, Fujin and Onaga should be playable. If Dark Raiden is evil, are Kitana and Liu Kang turning good? Also, Shinnok is technically alive, so he can return in this game. I still feel bad for Mileena.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Tbh one day I just want a game with every single character in, and not have shit create a fatality.

This game would've been great for it, with it having time travel. But alas, we continued to go without certain characters in the new timeline.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
YEAH THIS LOOKS SICK

I hope my boy Kano is back in this but if not Geras making a real strong early push to be my main. Skarlet looks rad too. Bring on those kombat kasts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
Community reveal was excellent, the GOAT Sub-Zero looked amazing. Still holding out hope for Reiko.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Zelina Vega cosplaying as Jade at that reveal event, dear Lord. Good to see Kofi is a man of exquisite class and is rocking the Shang Tsung look.

And Baraka is back, baby. Give me Reptile and Noob Saibot and I'll be very pleased.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Ronda was known like a month ago, so I don't consider it huge news.

Just waiting for the playable roster, the rest is of no interest to me.

21 - 40 of 333 Posts