Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Announcement Koming Soon?

Whilst I will always be a huge Mortal Kombat fan. I was hoping that after Injustice, they would have the horror-movie themed fighting game which was rumoured. Still, more Mortal Kombat is always good. But I will be especially happy if Drahmin reappears. He was always my favourite character, but for some stupid reason Boon hates him.
But at least we can be pretty sure D'Vorah's coming back, which is some consolation. She was easily the best new fighter they've had for a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts

If Sareena is on the main roster, this game is an instant day 1 for me. If she's not......It'll still be an instant day 1 for me. :mark: :mark:

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts

The time table for MK games is three years apart these days, so it's about time now if X and MK 09 are any indication. As @ForYourOwnGood stated I wouldn't mind the horror game myself, but I'm a total mark for MK, so I'm gonna play it regardless.

·
Registered
17,493 Posts

I think they're waiting to pick up more characters before they do the Horror Game.

Anyways other than the two I said, I want Barraka back too. Boon loves Ferra/Torr so more likely returning. They can keep Kotal Khan, he's terrible. There were heavy rumours of Kano's son being added a few months ago as a love interest for Cassie Cage.

As for guests Pennywise would be an obvious choice as.this would be released around the time IT 2 is released. Then I wouldn't mind Ash Williams or The Creeper. They also have Ghostface, Michael Myers and Terminator that were at least discussed for MKX. One outside the box I'd include would be The Undertaker.

They have been working with WWE on the Immortals mobile game for years and Undertaker would fit right in with Mortal Kombat.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

Definitely be a "pre-order as soon as I can" for me because it's MK and by far my favourite video game series. However, I really hope they don't do the shit they did last time with characters in the story who never get released as playable, that really pissed me off.

·
Life is Good.
3,922 Posts

One outside the box I'd include would be The Undertaker.

They have been working with WWE on the Immortals mobile game for years and Undertaker would fit right in with Mortal Kombat.
Taker in MK would be awesome :lmao.
I imagine that Taker's fatality would be a more brutal version of Tombstone where he breaks the actual neck in half. :done

·
Registered
17,493 Posts

I imagine that Taker's fatality would be a more brutal version of Tombstone where he breaks the actual neck in half. :done
Sure and a chokeslam where he squeezes their throat, crushing it then slamming them.

The Hell's gate with blood pouring out their mouth and ultimately decapitating them.

The Last Ride as an X-Ray move that snaps their back.

And if they wanna go full on old school throw in the bat summons from the Wrestlemania arcade game.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,885 Posts
Mortal Kombat 11 trailer.

:mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

Reiko & Rain please be on this game :fingerscrossed

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 trailer.

I just might need to make a gif of that ending and with how the story is progressing it's no shock to see that certain character. That Song though had me bumping.

Is last Scene Time Travel or them just promoting old school outfits to pay for?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Unless they bring back Drahmin, I'm not too fussed. Guy was my favourite character, but because Ed Boon took a personal dislike to him, apparently he can't come back.

·
Registered
12,587 Posts

I don't buy or play many games but I'm always down for some good Mortal Kombat and that trailer got me pretty damn hyped.

Wonder where they're going to go with the story now that we've sort of entered a reboot.

:mark

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts

Loved the trailer. I'm way more into the trailers and cutscenes than the game itself because I'm simply not into fighters. I do find a lot of entertainment out of watching others play them though so I'm pretty hyped none-the-less.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts

I'm so fucking excited and how couldn't you??? IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT 11 and that got me so damn hyped.

However, I wish they had a different song to the trailer. Rap for Mortal Kombat doesn't really fit. Just spin a metal or even a techno song in there and that'll work!!

Anywho... IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT, baby!!!

1 - 20 of 333 Posts