Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd mention here what a great match this was. One of the better television matches we've seen all year. I thought it was much better than the match at the Survivor Series. The story with the arm, Sheamus's work on the arm and the tremendous selling really did work well. Their styles compliment each other very well when they work like this. I thought Sheamus did a great job on offense and the comeback spots were great.

The crowd started off quiet and got into it in a great way in the last four or five minutes. They got behind Morrison and got into his comebacks. Fantastic way to have the KOTR final. I'm not sure if their 'feud' is over, but I hope these guys get another opportunity to work together at TLC in a tables match or something because I enjoy their matches a lot, props to both of them.

·
Banned
885 Posts
I agree, good little match. Even Morrison's botched Starship pain didnt look too bad because Sheamus hit the injured arm. I wish it got a few more minutes though.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
This match had the biggest reaction of the night. Great match, I really thought Morrison was going to do a backslide and superkick Sheamus, after Sheamus did his brough kick and decided to do his other finisher as well :(

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Great match, Morrison and Sheamus have good in-ring chemistry. Hopefully this feud continues at TLC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts