Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CATALYST
2,636 Posts
I don't care how average he is on the mic, but if Morrison does indeed leave than WWE would have missed out the opportunity to at least try and pull the trigger with him. I mean FFS they made Jack Fucking Swagger a world champion but they won't try it with Morrison? Travesty.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I don't care how average he is on the mic, but if Morrison does indeed leave than WWE would have missed out the opportunity to at least try and pull the trigger with him. I mean FFS they made Jack Fucking Swagger a world champion but they won't try it with Morrison? Travesty.
In my opinion...Morrison continuously stalls with his pushes, and thats why nothing has ever been done with him and most likely why he possibly wont get resigned. Not a big loss im afraid. Might even force them to do something with someone who has potential to surpass anything Morrison has ever done.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Basically this. They will test out a whole host of guys with world title reigns and world title pushes for no reason with no idea how it will go. Yet someone who's been there seven years, has had a successful face push (in the close of 2010/start of 2011) yet wont just pull to trigger to see if it works. They would do it with Swagger with no build after he's been booked like a jobber, but wont do it with somone they actually built for a main event push. Confusing.

Hope he doesn't leave.

·
Registered
403 Posts
"Oh my word Tazz, What is John Morrison doing in the Impact Zone?!"

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Already posted a few times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.