Wrestling Forum banner

Morrison is hands-down the best performer in the WWE

14893 Views 245 Replies 119 Participants Last post by  TheLuchador129
There's no debate about it now. Notice how I didn't say wrestler so all you ROH marks can fuck off about Bryan or Punk being the best.

Morrison just doesn't cease to amaze me. Every time they give him a decent amount of time he impresses. He wasn't even in the final and he was still the highlight of the match. He's no Kurt Angle in terms of technical skills, but he's got the talent of a spot monkey like Jeff Hardy/RVD, but also very good technical skills (see HIAC or his heel run where he didn't rely on spots)

His mic skills are below average but there are tons of guys who were below average and made it. Morrison's time is coming, and giving him the chance to pull off amazing performances like tonight will only make the moment where he does capture the title even bigger. Expect some more crazy moments in the Elimination Chamber.
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
While he is my reason for watching Raw I am really starting to lose faith that his time is coming. Although with that said He has been on a role since his match with Evan Born the last night he was on ECW. Since then it seems almost every week he would be in the MOTN or MOTW discussion.

· Registered
163 Posts
I think they just want to build him up until after Wrestlemania. 2011 will be the year of John Morrison but his main event career is going to start for him after Money In The Bank!

· Registered
605 Posts
You're an idiot. Anything Punk/Bryan did in the indies is 100X better than anything Morrison has done in the ring. Morrison is athletic, imo... But he pretty much the definition of a spot monkey.

So you're basically saying Mrossion is technically better than Punk/Bryan wrestling wise? Are you high? That guy could not out-perform any main event matches they did in the indies. I am sorry, but it's the truth.

I want to see Dragon/Morrison in a 30 minute iron man match. I would be willing to bet Bryan carries that shit.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
There's no debate about it now. Notice how I didn't say wrestler so all you ROH marks can fuck off about Bryan or Punk being the best.
You're an idiot. Anything Punk/Bryan did in the indies is 100X better than anything Morrison has done in the ring. Morrison is athletic, imo... But he pretty much the definition of a spot monkey.

So you're basically saying Mrossion is technically better than Punk/Bryan wrestling wise? Are you high? That guy could not out-perform any main event matches they did in the indies. I am sorry, but it's the truth.

I want to see Dragon/Morrison in a 30 minute iron man match. I would be willing to bet Bryan carries that shit.
I hear reading comprehension is hard.

· Registered
2,734 Posts
You do know bryan danielson is the best wrestler in the fucking world.

I like morrison, but dragon's the best in the world.

Morrison has the better SPOTZZZZZ!!!!!!! But dragon's the best in ring performer in the wwe enough fucking said.

· Registered
184 Posts
Morrison can't compare Punk/Bryan in terms of technical skills at all.

But in terms of entertaining which is "E" in WWE. Morrison has done a great job so far. He's doesn't need to talk on the mic but keeps went over the people with his spot. He steal the show almost every week even he didn't win. He can have a good match with anyone. Hell, he even make The Miz look good at the moment and Orton can't do that.

This guys may not be good in ROH but this guy is gold in WWE.

· Registered
2,168 Posts
NO. no. NO. no. No. no. No. SORREH.

Best performer my fucking arse. Seriously, you act like what he did with the ropes was amazing, all he had to fucking do was hook his feet on the ropes, pretty much every wrestler out there would be able to do that.

· Registered
2,734 Posts
Morrison is more entertaining than Bryan in WWE. Don't care what Bryan did in the indies, he's done nothing interesting since his series with Ziggler.
Dragon's not getting booked to have long matches......Morrison's getting legit match time and a steady and slow main event push.

Give dragon the amount of time morrison's getting and he will blow people away.

Morrison's the better athlete than danielson is. But danielson's in a different class of wrestler, he is also a better mic worker than morrison.

I'm a morrison fan too.

· Registered
980 Posts
Morrison is the best in WWE. It's all about spots, weapon shots, no build, and no psychology. If technical wrestling were important Regal and Bryan would be at the top.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.