Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he is going to re-sign/WWE will re-sign him for those reasons:

-They sent him to do an episode of a show at Nickelodeon .. if he is leaving would they let him represent WWE outside the ring anymore?

-Though he jobs, they still insist on making a reason for why he loses .. last RAW interruption, vs Henry he looked strong hitting his sig and finisher but ofcourse the man that pinned RKO twice will pin John Boy II etc etc

-HE CUT A PROMO ... wow this rarely happens u think its good or bad but fuck yea if he will leave they wont bother giving him any mic time at all...just that time he jobs & fuck off

*Jobbing like that will just make him look shit & if he wants to leave or feels he won't be resigned he can just quit before all of this shit happens and keep his momentum so that when he debuts at another show ..

-Usually when someone jobs like that From a top mid-carder/Seldom main eventer to a jobber.. its before gimmick change and a heel turn

·
Registered
246 Posts
Re: POV: Johnny Nitro is going no where

honestly i don't think this means anything. they might have other superstars who were busy and decided to throw Morrison in it.

i hope he doesn't leave. we need jobbers like him to put over the upper talent :p

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,972 Posts

-Though he jobs, they still insist on making a reason for why he loses .. last RAW interruption, vs Henry he looked strong hitting his sig and finisher but ofcourse the man that pinned RKO twice will pin John Boy II etc etc
Wait, you think he looked STRONG in that match? I'm pretty sure Wetbeard McMuscles no-sold both of those things and actually almost ate him. Wtf match were you watching?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

It did kinda shock me that they let him be the one to talk down to Johnny Ace..
Although then he got destroyed, which rules out a Heel turn.

I think they'll use whats left of his credibility to make Lauriniatus look like an asshole.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Wait, you think he looked STRONG in that match? I'm pretty sure Wetbeard McMuscles no-sold both of those things and actually almost ate him. Wtf match were you watching?
I was busy eating McNuggets at that time so maybe I didn't see well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

Henry kicking out (with authority) of both the Starship Pain & Knee Strike made HIM look strong, it made Morrison look weak.

It did kinda shock me that they let him be the one to talk down to Johnny Ace..
Although then he got destroyed, which rules out a Heel turn.

I think they'll use whats left of his credibility to make Lauriniatus look like an asshole.
What credibility ? he was just a mid carder who got a few upset wins.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Morrison Being Let Go Because Of Melina WTF

As noted before, it’s believed that John Morrison will be
leaving WWE soon. It’s said that he has done nothing wrong or caused trouble for officials but there’s speculation that like Drew McIntyre, Morrison is paying the price for who he was dating – former WWE Diva Melina.
Source: wrestleheat.com
this is fucking injustice fuck the wwe

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Re: Morrison Being Let Go Because Of Melina WTF

hes getting let go because he sucks but if im wrong that's wwe for you. it's a fucking awful professional environment and from what i hear is a lot like high school

·
Banned
65 Posts

hes getting let go because he sucks but if im wrong that's wwe for you. it's a fucking awful professional environment and from what i hear is a lot like high school
he does not suck he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the wwe

·
Banned
65 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

He can put on good matches against the right people but I can't say I'm disappointed that he's probably leaving.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts

link not working

atleast he didn't sell out like the rock
the rock might have sold out but at least he doesnt suck like john morrison

in all seriousness, morrison is entertaining inside the ring but he sucks big time in anywhere else it matters. presence, charisma, mic skills, etc.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts

Riiight. Morrison didn't sell out like The Rock. As if Hollywood is banging on Morrison's door, expressing the desire to cast him in major parts in big, sometimes tentpole-big, releases. What on earth?

We don't know what's going to happen with Morrison's contract status. Quit being outraged over something that has not happened yet.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts

no ur wrong
The Rock can't do half of the things that Morrison can do in the ring. Not hating on the rock or anything, but Morrison is simply amazing when it comes to all the things he can do in the ring. He may not be a straight up technical wrestler, but it takes some serious skill and training to do all the crazy shit he does...Morrison does suck on the Mic though, not gonna lie.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts