Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have any scoop or anything, but just a thought I had that maybe Morrison should go over to smackdown to compete for the world heavy weight title. Smackdown is considered the "B" Show and therefore the WHC is the "B" main even title.

Morrison is getting a huge push that should only get bigger, but you still have Cena and Orton as babyfaces going for the WWE championship, and if HHH comes back thats just another person. I just dont think there is room yet for Morrison to compete for the wwe championship. I think you he could get to the top of smackdown and maybe down the road can go back to raw to compete for the wwe championship.

So everyone is saying that ADR is going to beat edge at WM. Maybe christian comes in and interferes on purpose or accident that somehow costs edge the title. Edge can either feud with christian or someone else either as a face or heel, whatever doesnt matter.

You create a feud between Morrison and the champion ADR. Eventually Morrison becomes champion then you can start a feud between Morrison and Barrett for the WHC and now you have 3 solid newer younger guys competing for the WHC and after each of them has had a little run, it could get back to ADR in a year or so when Sin Cara is around to go after ADR.

So this whole plan is

· Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
14,233 Posts
SD! would be good for Morrison. There's too many wrestlers who overshadow Morrison on Raw and there's just more room for Morrison to perform on SD! He could probably improve some on the mic too if he goes.

· Old School
5,184 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa! Let's set the record straight. It may be considered the B-show by WWE, but it is truly the A-SHOW.

...And yes Morrison to SD! FTW! If only Joey Mercury:rolleyes: were still around.

Imagine: Barret, Morrison, Edge, Taker, Cody, Rey, ADR, Kofi, Ziggler, and possibly Christian all on SD!? It'd be a mark out moment. I would mark out bro.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Morrison going to Smackdown would be good for him at this point and he could literally slot right into the main event. You look at the babyface main evneters on Smackdown and you see Undertaker, Edge, Rey Mysterio and Big Show...all older and all their careers starting to wind down, Morrison could be the fresh blood they need on the brand. He would be coming over with some momentum and seeing him have title feuds with Swagger, Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrrett etc would be great.

Also, in ring action is more appreciated on Smackdown therefore it would benefit Morrison a lot. I don't see him being a world champion on the RAW brand just yet, so being in a similar spot on Smackdown would be a step in the right direction. Hopefully they move him in the draft.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Morrison will go to Smackdwn. Sheamus will too. Smackdown will be used to really spark the new generation. The main event players will be Morrison, Sheamus, Barrett, ADR, Kofi, Ziggler, and others

· Registered
6,303 Posts
Whether he's on Raw or SD, John Morrison is one of those people who always seems like he'll get more chances on the other show. There's a good reason it never happens. Sorry, but it's true.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I'll always associate John Morrison with Raw because for some reason he just belongs to that brand in my eyes, i also want him to be a main event star there but yeah maybe that has a slim chance of happening due to Cena, Triple H, and Orton being permanent top stars there.

Moving Morrison to Smackdown will do wonders or him, the competition on Smackdown is not as tight as the one on Raw so it will be easier for Morrison to break through the glass ceiling to become the world champion and bonafide star of the brand on Smackdown. I mean, just look at Edge, he was misused on Raw last year but since he got traded to Smackdown he became the star of the show for months now, there is a big possibility that Morrison will do the same. Not to mention that there are a lot of talented superstars on Smackdown that he can feud with, i've always wanted to see Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison to go at it in the ring again, these two could provide series of stellar matches together.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
there is no room in the ME for Morrison with all the Cena, Orton, HHH in Raw.

I really hope he's will win the MITB then go back to Smackdown. Edge, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Rhodes, Barret etc... Smackdown ME scene have a lot of potential

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.