Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Full story too long to post.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57012279-78/rock-taylor-formation-hall.html.csp

Update to story too long to post.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57016443-78/park-state-rock-goblin.html.csp

I get it's just a rock, but it annoys me this thing had stood for millions of years and would have stood at least another generation if the idiots had left it alone. Also, their bullshit about how a gust of wind would knock it over when it took him pushing with his full body weight to move it.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
I myself keep telling myself I never want to see the day when the pyramids of Giza get destroyed, I know it'll happen...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
i love how they say it was dangerous for someone else, i was in scouts for yrs as a scout and scout leader, this shit isnt tolerated. ive seen scout masters kicked out because of doing things like this before. they tell you to never do anything like this ever and its a fucking national park. these guys are complete idiots and they better get a huge fine like 25k each to send a message alone with community service and i hope they get kicked out aswell. supposed to be leaders of young men teaching them right and wrong not how to be a jackass for youtube

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I consider what he did to be a beautiful artistic expression. May his spirit embiggen us all.

"Embiggen" is a perfectly cromulent word btw.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
What a bunch of jackasses. Couldn't be any more stereotypical also. High fiving and yelling "whooooo" because some fat fuck knocked over a rock. Way to represent your country.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,422 Posts
this wouldn't have happened if the rocks were on privately owned land by someone invested in maintaining and protecting them instead of public land where nobody is invested or responsible for anything so nobody protects it. :dean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts