Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as we could get another Icon vs Icon match between Rock and Cena JoMo is the only face in that case with a chance other than Orton which lets face it would be horrible as Orton is just god damned boring these days and has already faced the Miz 3 times in the space of 3 months .

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I've been thinking for two weeks now, that Morrison could win the Chamber match, just so we can see Cena vs Orton. Now that Rock is back, I want Cena vs Rock of course.

So Morrison should win the Chamber match (and beat Miz for the title) so that we can finally see Cena vs Rock. Cena out of the title match would bring a lot of fresh air to Mania as well since he's been in one for 6 years straight.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Unfortunately, just because you think Orton is boring, WWE management don't see it like this.

He is still a top draw and more over as a face than Morrison, as good as Miz/Morrison would be, I'm not sure I would even buy that as a credible main event. I am counting on Cena to win at EC, and the Rock be the guest referee or something at Mania.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I agree and hope this happens. Wrestlemania card could be great with JoMo vs Miz, Punk vs Orton, HHH vs Undertaker with HBK ref (if this happens), and Rock vs Cena. It's crazy how it can go from being one of the worst cards in years to one of the best just by the return of one man.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I agree and hope this happens. Wrestlemania card could be great with JoMo vs Miz, Punk vs Orton, HHH vs Undertaker with HBK ref (if this happens), and Rock vs Cena. It's crazy how it can go from being one of the worst cards in years to one of the best just by the return of one man.
Absolutely, one man can make or break Mania, especially someone like Rocky.

Look at how Batistas injury shattered Manias 25 card. This went from one of the best card to one of the worst, now it can the other way around. That is if they let Rock wrestle.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I hope it happens. If they go for Cena vs. Rock then Miz vs. JoMo should happen. I don’t think people really care about Miz/Orton anymore. Moreover, Punk and Orton didn’t finish their business yet. So it’s possible for them to finish it a mania.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
As much as everybody in the world wants to see Rock/Cena at WM it just sounds too good to be true. I doubt it will happen, the more likely outcome will be a stare down or something after Cena's match with Miz then they go at it for a bit with Rock coming out on top, then afterward he raises Cena's arm and celebrates with him.

However, if by some huge stretch of unprecedented creativity that Rock/Cena officially comes to fruition at WM, you know that they would put Orton up against Miz before they would consider Morrison. They may even add Punk in there and have a triple threat. Both those options would be a million times more likely than Morrison getting a shot. As much as a Morrison/Miz match would straight up be 10 times better than Orton/Miz, and actually have legitimate backstory, Morrison wouldn't be able to sell a WM feud for the WWE Championship at this point in his career, and this is coming from a big fan. He's getting closer as the weeks go by, but not right now on the road to WM. He wasn't even able to get in a PPV championship match at RR, no way they jump a million miles forward and propel him to the mainevent of WM. As far as mainevent title shots for Morrison goes, my bet is on Summerslam later this year.

Now don't get me wrong, I would fucking love for Morrison to win the Chamber, but you gotta believe that business wise its not the best option. If somehow Morrison did get into the title match it wouldn't be 1 on 1, it would need to be a triple threat or fatal four way where they can count on someone like Orton, or another big face who will guarantee draws, as opposed to the risk of throwing a guy like Morrison, who's never even mainevented a B PPV head first into the deep end that is Wrestlemania.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
You know, I've been thinking about this since last night. I'm not saying I think Morrison is going to win but it certainly seems more probable then before. They've been camping on this Miz vs. Cena thing for awhile and it's obvious but depending the situation maybe we'll see the WWE push The Rock to have a "Final" Match against John Cena. They were caught off guard by Booker T.'s pop at the Rumble and here is his taking Matt Striker's place on Smackdown, out of nowhere. You never know, maybe they were caught off guard by The Rock's pop too.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I doubt they will do Cena vs. Rock at WM, The Rock is the guest host of WM, i think he won't wrestle at the event.

John Morrison vs. The Miz headlining WM sounds highly unlikely. It will be indeed a fresh idea and i'd love to see it but Morrison still isn't that popular among the fans, i don't think WWE will build up a WWE title match around Morrison and Miz. WWE is very high on Miz and i do have a feeling that WWE want to establish him as a big star and there is no better place than WM to do it. If Miz defeats Cena in the WM main event where all the eyes are watching, that will cement his name permanently among the top stars in the company. On the other hand, there's nothing to gain from beating Morrison, and it will hurt Morrison more. So yeah my conclusion is Miz will wrestle Cena at WM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Honestly i kinda see Morrison winning it too, Cena will have his match against the Rock obviously and I see Punk making Orton more annoyed than he already is at Punk at Elimination Chamber leading to them having a match at Wrestlemania

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Miz vs John Cena w/ The Rock as special guest referee
John Morrison will win MITB and the WWE title at Summerslam

·
Registered
238 Posts
JoMo is going to feud with CM Punk and the New Nexus. If not I will be highly disappointed! I mean CM Punk gets him in the eyes with the spray, then they push the whole "could have ended his career" thing while the match was on, and Morrison basically carried that tag Match through. The running knee is a brutal looking move, but that was some mighty intensity JoMo had. Plus he was the first one down that ramp when Nexus jumped Orton. Plus I think JoMo vs CM Punk would be a freaking great match!

Alas it will probably never be.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
ill make a prediction.... hell no i wouldnt bet on it... im just trying to make things interesting

- cena will have his hands full of core/nexus/rock at WM
- morrison will win EC
- (twist) - lawler will be unable to compete (either by getting jumped or not showing up)
- daniel bryan will beat miz for wwe title
- bryan vs morrison for WM
- miz for MITB again

i dont think theres a chance of any of this actually happeneing... but ill predict it anyway, so if it happens then ill look like a genius

·
Registered
717 Posts
Morrison wont win it, Only person i see winning it is Cena. So it can be Cena Vs Miz and Rock can do what he needs to do (probs special guest ref)

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
cant u ppl see?.. it will be cena vs the miz... remember how rock said it? he will see cena & miz @ wm... Maybe the rock will be the enforcer for tht match.. theres no chance rock will be wrestling a match..

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think we will see Miz vs. Cena (Rock with a special role)
But if Rock faced Cena at WM, JM would face Miz, because the other guys in the chmaber are hels and I would prefer to see a kiss cam between Biber and Gomez than Orton vs. Miz.

You have toknow that i'm a Biber hater.^^

1 - 20 of 29 Posts