Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was something my wife noticed when watching Impact with me the other night. Did anyone else pick up on it? The bit when Bischoff was shouting at the 3 referees. Remember that he had already got rid of Flair and Hogan by saying he had to sort some referees out. But he was shouting at the young referee for messing up the match. But if the ref hadn't messed up the 3 count, Morgan would have been champion. So, surely Bischoff would be happy that he messed up the count. Anyone pick up on that, or am I reading it wrong?

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Swerve.
The ref is Bischoff's son. There's a reason why Bischoff keeps saying "What's that guy's name?" in every segment.
Come Final Resolution, he'll be the ref once again and do a Shane McMahon.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Beer Money leave Douglas for a reason. Morgan gets the pinfall and trusts the new ref+The don't really give a shit about Williams. That's why Jeff says "job well done Matt" on the pre-recorded video. He knew that Morgan is going to win.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Which is kind of stupid if you put more then a second's thought into it because why go to all this trouble to screw Morgan at FR when you could just beat him now and not have him wrestle for the title. Just another swerve for a swerve's sake.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Which is kind of stupid if you put more then a second's thought into it because why go to all this trouble to screw Morgan at FR when you could just beat him now and not have him wrestle for the title. Just another swerve for a swerve's sake.
What? The only reason Morgan didnt win at TP is the new ref. Rematch is the best option for Hardy apparently. Morgan deserves AT LEAST the rematch. Wich means they are putting over Morgan pretty well.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
yea, but why would Bischoff be angry at the ref for NOT letting Morgan win. That whole thing came across that Bischoff wanted Matt to win.
see what i mean?
Can you read? Bishoff is "angry" at the new ref, Beer Money let the new ref give Morgan the 3 count => Morgan trusts the new ref at FR.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't get fresh. Anyways, why would Bischoff even fake being angry for the ref not letting Morgan win. Hardy is supposed to be Bischoff's boy, right? If anything, he would be congratulating the ref for not counting the 3 count.
I know what you are saying, but it is being poorly executed. Bischoff was angry at a ref for not letting Jeff Hardy LOSE the title. That makes no sense...swerve or not.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
don't get fresh. Anyways, why would Bischoff even fake being angry for the ref not letting Morgan win. Hardy is supposed to be Bischoff's boy, right? If anything, he would be congratulating the ref for not counting the 3 count.
I know what you are saying, but it is being poorly executed. Bischoff was angry at a ref for not letting Jeff Hardy LOSE the title. That makes no sense...swerve or not.

Ref screws Morgan at Turning Point. Morgan thinks he did a mistake. Bishoff "gets angry" on the new ref. The ref counts 1-2-3 for Morgan after Beer Money leave Williams. Morgan trusts the new ref. The ref screws Morgan again at Final Resolution (or impact).
It's not that hard. Really.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
[
Ref screws Morgan at Turning Point. Morgan thinks he did a mistake. Bishoff "gets angry" on the new ref. The ref counts 1-2-3 for Morgan after Beer Money leave Williams. Morgan trusts the new ref. The ref screws Morgan again at Final Resolution (or impact).
It's not that hard. Really.
We get what's going on, it's just stupid it's happening that way.

Oh and Beer Money didn't leave Williams to set this up. They left him because they don't want him in Fortune anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts