Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all .. not sure whether someone already came across this here:

postandcourier.com/news/2011/may/08/scott-halls-ex-done-4-life

Looks like Hall passed the point of no return ...

In every article they mention something about Halls past and that he basically is a drug addict due to whatever happened (before his wrestling career)... but what happened actually? Does anyone know? ..

It also sounds throughout the article like Hall would have a terminal disease and is about to die any minute... at least thats what I understand off his wife talking....

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Sad Story... :(

(not to joke or anything, but wouldn't his life story make an great movie?)

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
What a sad situation, hopefully Hall can find some kind of peace.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
It's just really sad he's gotten worse over the years..I doubt he'd recover from that if he himself don't want any help at all. Only thing we can probably do now for him as fans or even as a concerned citizen is to pray for Scott Hall. It may sound harsh but I won't be surprised if at any day he'd be gone...:(

·
Banned
342 Posts
I don't think struggling out of bed and inadvertently hurting everyone in his life constitutes Hall "enjoying himself"
Yes it does. He's the life and soul of the party. He's having a great time and doesn't have any room in his life for playa-haters. Vince needs to hire him back ASAP and push him to the fucking moon.

·
8,616 Posts
he's too fucked up to ever think straight again i think. he did it too himself so i can't feel too bad for him, but it still saddens me that the one wrestler i looked up to and actually had posters up on my wall of and shit is gonna be dead soon.

·
Registered
468 Posts
yeah I'm sorry, this is going to go against the grain and may offend some of you.

But fuck Scott Hall and let him rot.

It became a sideshow attraction a long time ago and he probably does it for the attention he can't get any other way for a long time now.

If someone is in a lot of trouble due to circumstances out of his control, then you sympathize with that person at least and maybe if you can, you help him out.

If somebody has been given every assistance to get out of that trouble and had the road to recovery basically paved in platinum for him by friends and family and still insists on being the sort of cunt described in that article, you spit in his face and let him kill himself. Hell feel free to laugh at him.

I'm sorry you people still sympathize with this dickless hack (who - to me - wasn't all that entertaining to start with, and yes I was a wwf fan during New-Gen) ?

He deserves everything that has happened to him and will happen to him. Hell he got a lot of opportunities to improve himself that he didn't deserve to get. Opportunities that could be given to others in a similar predicament who would actually use it to improve their lives, unlike him.

So yeah, let him rot.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Why am I? Getting high and drinking is about the fun....obviously he's gonna look stupid, that's what happen when you drink, but you having fun.
What are you, 12? Yeah, I'm sure it's real fun having liver failure. Why don't you try and live life as an alcoholic and tell me how fun it can be?

·
Banned
342 Posts
What are you, 12? Yeah, I'm sure it's real fun having liver failure. Why don't you try and live life as an alcoholic and tell me how fun it can be?
Oh, come on! He's just a character, that's all. Don't you think it's a little unfair to call him an alcoholic? Everyone loves to party, Scott Hall is justa fun-loving, funny guy.

·
Registered
12,767 Posts
Why am I? Getting high and drinking is about the fun....obviously he's gonna look stupid, that's what happen when you drink, but you having fun.

Drugs and/or alcohol can be fun.

Drug and alcohol abuse is the polar opposite of fun.

Would be a good idea to know the difference.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts