Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Its stuff like this which makes me wish all dirt sheets would GTFO.

So much shit comes out that is either A) completely fabicated, B) based on assumptions I could make myself or C) ends with "though plans could change".

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I really normally wouldn't wish someone out of a job but really Rosie shouldn't have had a job in the first place after the "Daffney Incident".

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
rosie lotta love is terrible in the ring. i hate to say that about someone thats tryna make a living off doing what they like to do. in the wwe the divas are not that good. that's expected because they're not really suppose to be. most of them are models and the wwe doesn't really emphasize female wrestling. rosie lottalove has no excuse. she came from a wrestling school. got employed by a company that emphasizes female wrestling. was apart of the knockouts division which use to be one of tna's major selling points. she just wasnt that good. she should be fired if she isnt already before she hurts someone..again

·
Banned
773 Posts
Jenna Morasco is bad but not as bad as rosie this is what i hate about tna they have so much dead weight get this fat shit out of tna before she comes on impact

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Jenna Morasco is bad but not as bad as rosie this is what i hate about tna they have so much dead weight get this fat shit out of tna before she comes on impact
Already happened, It was bad, She was so bad in one match it was edited out of the American broadcast of Impact.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
they should do what they did to hernandez. send her to mexico but really sending her to a school thats not ran by Team 3D.

and correct me if im wrong, but didnt daffney say it wasnt rosies fault??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.