Wrestling Forum banner

More On Ric Flair's Return To WWE TV As A Regular Character And One Potential Issue

1425 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Mifune Jackson
Source: PWInsider Elite
As of Monday, Ric Flair still had not been to Pittsburgh for WWE's medical tests that are required before he can be brought back as a regular on-air talent.
One source believed that Flair could still be dealing with the blood clot in his leg. WWE doesn't allow their active performers to use blood thinners so that could be a problem. For what it's worth, it was mentioned in Flair's new interview with Mike Mooneyham that his blood clot issue had "cleared up."

As noted, Flair was backstage at Tuesday night's tapings in Atlanta but we haven't heard an update yet.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Re: More On Ric Flair's Return To WWE TV As A Regular Character And One Potential Iss

I can't wait to see Flair back on WWE TV, honestly he's my childhood hero.
I will never forget watching this promo with my family and just thinking "Holy shit, he's the man"

· Registered
869 Posts
Re: More On Ric Flair's Return To WWE TV As A Regular Character And One Potential Iss

I'm calling it here and now.

In the upcoming years, one of their legends is going to die on national television, espcially if they keep overusing them as they do.

A drunk-out-his-arse 65 year old slurring his words infront of 12 thousand people does not good entertainment make, unless you're George Carlin.

· Registered
395 Posts

I'm calling it here and now.

In the upcoming years, one of their legends is going to die on national television, espcially if they keep overusing them as they do.

A drunk-out-his-arse 65 year old slurring his words infront of 12 thousand people does not good entertainment make, unless you're George Carlin.
Didn't Flair have a heart attack against Sting in TNA a few years ago?

· Banned
1,932 Posts

i ONLY want to see flair used for wrestling

the dude must be pushing 70, are you some kind of sadist?fpalm

· Number 30 in the Rumble
1,676 Posts

I'm guessing he turns on The Shield at Payback and becomes Evolution's manager.

· Registered
6,278 Posts

It's weird...if just about any other performer went on camera in the state Ric Flair was in during that Evolution/Shield segment, they'd be sent packing. It must be nice to be Triple H's buddy.

· Registered
5,222 Posts

His last appearance on TV didn't go so great.

I wish Flair the best, and he's the greatest of all time, but I can't take him seriously on TV anymore. I wish they'd find a way to use him as a road agent or something that didn't require him being in front of a camera, because I feel the need to perform does more harm than good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.