Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just seen in an article that more NXT call ups are coming but they are rumored to be on the main roster soon, they were backstage last week on Smackdown but the names that I seen listed are Austin Theory, Xia Li, Odyssey Jones & Aliyah. Very interesting that Theory could be heading back to the main roster but breaking The Way is not The Way also Xia Li cutting loose from Tian Sha?? Bring them with her, now as for Aliyah & Odyssey Jones, both of them have the credentials of doing well on Smackdown but what's your thoughts on this?? Damn NXT are losing a lot of talents man smh

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Vince can ruin them
What triggers me is HHH letting this go down, I would be beefing with my father in law from hell to high water to shut this down. He's gonna regret letting them get called up, look what they did to Kross last night? Smh

·
Southern Pride
5,243 Posts
Hopefully all of this is false. Xia Li is basically the "workhorse" of Tian Sha. Austin Theory finally finds something that works for him (being with the Gargano's) and so he should stay put. Odyssey Jones id like to see have some time on NXT TV for awhile before moving up. It's not like the main roster urgently needs him right now.

I am only here commenting on this now that they showed Austin Theory walking away from The Way while they were fighting. The better not be splitting Theory off from them to the Main Roster.

·
Custom User Title
6,972 Posts
Hopefully all of this is false. Xia Li is basically the "workhorse" of Tian Sha. Austin Theory finally finds something that works for him (being with the Gargano's) and so he should stay put. Odyssey Jones id like to see have some time on NXT TV for awhile before moving up. It's not like the main roster urgently needs him right now.

I am only here commenting on this now that they showed Austin Theory walking away from The Way while they were fighting. The better not be splitting Theory off from them to the Main Roster.
I mean currently Xia Li is the only member of Tian Sha who actively wrestles. But in the ring she's basically the middle of the group. Boa being the worst, Mei Ying (Karen Q) being way better.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Theory would flop again if they move him up. He is great as a dork in the Way. He is bland generic and boring by himself. I would be overjoyed with the Way and Dexter moving to smackdown and continuing storylines that end up with Dexter being the awkward 5 member.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Theory has been excellent in The Way so hopefully he gets added to a stable or at least a tag team. A groupie role for Dirty Dawgs could work well for before a lacky for King Corbin but Corbin is now no longer king.

·
Registered
351 Posts
In an ideal world WWE wouldn't have released an entire roster full of talent at a time when they recorded record profits and a lot of people they have called up recently would have spent more time fulfilling their potential on a show that allows them to wrestle for an acceptable period of time. Unfortunately that's not happening.

It's pretty depressing to see somebody like Santos Escobar, whose doing great work getting himself over with Legado Del Fantasma to the stage where you think he could challenge for the title in the next year. Only to realistically know they could cut his story in October and repackage him as a single face that doesn't say more than two words in a feud with Jaxson Ryker. Makes you question the point in watching NXT any more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts