Wrestling Forum banner

More negative feedback to Dixie Carter over 3-3-11

21366 211
The negative messages this evening to Dixie Carter via her Twitter account @TNADixie continue...

awesome_since88: @TNADixie OMG I wonder who 3-3-11 is??? This is going to change pro wrestling forever!! If I can only control myself for a whole week #TNA

EdgeUniversity: @TNADIxie so...your huge surprise for Impact was that you can copy a promo video that @WWE has been doing for the past month? GREAT JOB!

james_donald: YAY FOR COPYING WWE!!!! f*** you you dumbass bitch @TNADixie.

bookerg: I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH TNA. Don't say "SHOCKING SURPRISE" and not deliver. @TNAwrestling and @tnadixie. You just lost a viewer. FU.

Joerrd: @TNADixie LOL. That little 3-3-11 promo? That's the reason nobody takes your bingo hall company seriously.

The_Kliq_Army: @TNADixie so #TNA just basically stole the #WWE #Taker22111 promo lame

divalover159: @TNADixie learn to be original and never EVER copycat. if you want to be taken very seriously and not as a joke that you just made yourselfs tonight. learn to be original or your nothing more but a joke. just saying.

jakeblckmn: @TNADixie could you please be more original, 3-3-11 really? and you wonder why your company sucks and is in the gutter, get new writers

wmkrow: wow, @tnadixie, good job ripping off WWE and their 2-21-11 bit. Same font and everything.

Relentless_J: Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! TNA really copied WWE by making a 3-3-11 video??? @TNADixie can't use ORIGINALITY!?!?!?

JeebusOMalley: @TNADixie Seriously? Not even gonna pretend to have an original thought huh? Unbelievable. Impact is garbage.

PhantomLordNYC: @TNADixie Jesus Christ can't you people come up with anything original at all???

DarkMatchRaslin: @TNADixie we liked the Sting promo the first time we saw it...when it was for Undertaker in WWE a month ago...seriously, even the numbers?

J712v2: A mock 2/21/11 video? Really TNA? Really? Dear Spike: Take TNA off TV, and put ROH on instead!

1ISchmo: Wow. Creative means being creative, not copying something from another show. The shits beyond. @TNADixie, enjoy the final year.

cherberrie: @tnadixie I caught the last five minute of your programming and it blows.. It is terrible... You will never be WWE. stop trying to be!

JAVincen: @TNAwrestling @TNADixie Wow...The big surprise ending is a rip off of WWE's Undertaker promo for Sting.... Disappointing......

trtx84: Oh lord. Really @TNADixie? We're just gonna straight up copy WWE wholesale now? Embarrassing... #3311

TweepzMostLuvd: @TNADixie anything to keep them away from #1 huh? That's why this cpmpany will go down. What a let down.

SigmaBro: @TNADixie the fans do not want Angelina, they do not want another "GIANT CHANGE" they want wrestling... hence the name wrestling fans

MvC3FightrByNat: How many times in the past year has @TNADixie said a "Big Surprise" is coming to TNA? How many of those were TRULY surprising or shocking???

source http://nodq.com/features/300616674.shtml
Reactions: Thumbinthebum
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

· Registered
3,873 Posts
I'm sorry, but you should know for a fact that TNA won't deliver anything surprising. What happened last night was simply because of the hype that happened at the WWE. They got their answer, something took place, TNA are relying on the hype to deliver ratings and such, when they will usually not do well.

TNA will NEVER deliver on anything big, hyped as a surprise or anything. It's not 2006 where Kurt Angle's announcement of going to TNA was kept a secret.

Angelina wasn't a surprise, nor is the NFL guy. I don't know why they want to use Jersey Shore idiots, those segments are dropping ratings, not increasing. At least an Angelina vs J-Woww match won't be happening at Victory Road. It'd be a repeat of 2009 all over again.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Bunch of morons who will still watch the show next week. In fact, TNA will get one of is best rating ever next week.
I won't be watching. Admittedly I stopped watching between BFG and the following PPV but still.

EDIT - BTW, this getting a big rating would be the worst possible thing because the show will still suck like it always does meaning that all the new viewers they get that night will never come back. Sad but true.

· Registered
3,242 Posts
Bunch of morons who will still watch the show next week. In fact, TNA will get one of is best rating ever next week.
They will get the same rating they will always get. Some people watch the show to see certain talent they like even with the horrible writing.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Sting RULES

Reactions: androinv3

· Registered
7,422 Posts
Are you serious? The shit is CLEARLY a parody. You don't think TNA writers knew biting it completely would be "copying" it seeing how it just happened? Taker's been back already. It's not as if they're gaining anything from the WWE one as it's already happened. It's CLEARLY a parody. I generally ain't even bothered with defending TNA, but here's it's painfully obvious.

· Registered
1,192 Posts
I find it funny that those dopes can't figure it out. It was clearly a shot at WWE and nothing more. They didn't do it to come up with something "original." I mean, it was EXACT which screams out that STING is their man and to push it back into the fans of the stupid IWC marks who claimed it was Sting going to the WWE all along. Sting is TNA and TNA responded by creating their response over the MAJOR hype of Sting/Taker.

It's great, I think.

· Registered
9,940 Posts
I find it funny that those dopes can't figure it out. It was clearly a shot at WWE and nothing more. They didn't do it to come up with something "original." I mean, it was EXACT which screams out that STING is their man and to push it back into the fans of the stupid IWC marks who claimed it was Sting going to the WWE all along. Sting is TNA and TNA responded by creating their response over the MAJOR hype of Sting/Taker.

It's great, I think.
Exactly. But what do you want...IWC is killing the business.

· Registered
9,940 Posts
Yep, it's great that TNA has such original thinking and foresight that they have got to take shots at WWE all the time.

Just great.

Awesome in fact.

Totally awesome.

Amazing.
You should know that WWE did the same exact thing when WCW was the number one company.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.