Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
CM Punk. But to be honest, neither of them get half as much as Vickie Guerrero and Michael Cole. Which I see as a problem in itself but that's my opinion.

· Registered
993 Posts
CM Punk gets cheers due to respect. Miz gets a lot of "go away" heat.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
The Miz and ain't even a Miz fan but seriously the amount Miz gets heat is on another level Punk gets more cheers than boo s .

· Registered
184 Posts
CM Punk

He’s appearing from start middle to the end and doing a great job. Some of fans are cheering him too.

Miz has only a tiny segment in a show and it’s not even important. Seriously, this is guy is good heel but he's no way and never will be in CM Punk league. Both entertaining and wrestling.

If you say Miz is better than Punk. Just quit watch wrestling.

· Registered
820 Posts
I can't wait for Punks next championship reign. The heat this man gets is off the charts, especially considering todays dead crowds. If this was the attitude era this man would be getting pelted with drinks and garbage every time he stepped out into the arena.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I can't wait for Punks next championship reign. The heat this man gets is off the charts, especially considering todays dead crowds. If this was the attitude era this man would be getting pelted with drinks and garbage every time he stepped out into the arena.
Knowing WWE, his next title reign won't be for another 2 years. :no:

He really should be the headliner this year, instead he's about to get jobbed out to Orton and then probably do nothing afterwards.

· Registered
820 Posts
Knowing WWE, his next title reign won't be for another 2 years. :no:

He really should be the headliner this year, instead he's about to get jobbed out to Orton and then probably do nothing afterwards.
No kidding. The Nexus actually has the chance to regain some credibility right now (Punk IS the most over heel in the WWE right now), and I have a feeling the creative team will just feed them to Orton like they've been feeding them to John Cena for the last couple of months.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
No kidding. The Nexus actually has the chance to regain some credibility right now (Punk IS the most over heel in the WWE right now), and I have a feeling the creative team will just feed them to Orton like they've been feeding them to John Cena for the last couple of months.
Oh, there's no question that's what they're going to do. Those 4 were BARELY able to handle Orton tonight, that made it even more crystal clear than it was before. Nothing good can come out of this, because I guarantee that WWE doesn't have the balls to take a chance for once and have Punk go over Orton at WrestleMania.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.