Wrestling Forum banner

More heat on Michael Cole

3997 Views 42 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  Clique
So, it's about time. It's come to the point where he actually makes the product worse. That was a small part of the main event but obviously a crucial spot to push the storyline forward.

FUCK OFF MICHAEL COLE!
WrestlingincDOTcom said:
- There was heat on Michael Cole after last night's RAW for missing a spot during the CM Punk vs. Jerry Lawler main event. Towards the end of the match, Punk used a Rock Bottom on Lawler. That spot was supposed to be pointed out on commentary with Cole hyping up the fact that Punk was using The Rock's finishing move.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
Really? WWE really trying to push that as a Rock Bottom? What a joke. It just looked liked Punk's move to his submission

· Banned
3,816 Posts
Get Striker back on a main show.

Cole is thousand times better than Matt..

phrases like marking out bro has no place to be in tv.

and his annoying wooooowww sounds when something happens is just fucking annoying.

they have the best announcer in the world in their roster and they don't even use him.

· Providing For My Family
8,565 Posts

and his annoying wooooowww sounds when something happens is just fucking annoying.

they have the best announcer in the world in their roster and they don't even use him.
You obviously don't watch Superstars, or simply don't pay attention.

· Banned
175 Posts
So, it's about time. It's come to the point where he actually makes the product worse. That was a small part of the main event but obviously a crucial spot to push the storyline forward.

FUCK OFF MICHAEL COLE!
Can't blame Cole with that backyard wrestling-esque rendition of such an iconic move. Hell, he can't even get the GTS right.

· Registered
690 Posts
I think this is a dirtsheet lie. It's just the move Punk uses to set up his submission manoeuvre. Play WWE 12 and you'll see that Punk sets it up the same way each time.

· Registered
3,364 Posts

I loved that "Marking out bro" line. Great stuff that conveys the excitement.

Cole is, amusingly, always more interesting alone or when he is with Matthews, as opposed to his usual stuff with Lawler.

Anyways, this was a "missed" spot. I'm sure that Striker or Stanford wouldn't make that mistake, especially Striker.

EDIT: So it's fake? Oh, lol. Cole didn't miss anything then.
(I'd still like his permanent broadcast partner to be replaced, though)

· Registered
964 Posts
Even if it is true, Punk has been using that move to set up the vice. That would be confusing as hell to me as a commentator.

· Congratulations, you played yourself
10,199 Posts
fpalm. Thats the original Anaconda Vice. If Cole called that a Rock Bottom, I would have legitimately cringed. But then again, this is the guy that thinks the Koji Clutch is the Anaconda Vice.

· Registered
223 Posts
yo dumbasses, it was an uranage slam that punk used to set up the anaconda vice back when in was was ECW in '06 but i suppose if its in the dirtsheets it must be true

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.