1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orton/Triple H from Wrestlemania 25.
OR
Orton/Barrett from Survivor Series.

I would go with Orton/Barrett. HHH/Orton was I thought a pretty good match but the crowd killed it. Orton/Barrett was just slow, boring, and nothing at all happened.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Orton/Barrett

The entire match seemed designed to make the two competitors get into as many situations as possible where Cena would have to look interested or actually do something.

Building a match around a referee hasn't been done before, because it's an obviously shit. I get it was a big deal with Cena as ref, but the primary focus of any wrestling match should be the wrestling!

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
I wasn't really expecting much from Orton/Barrett, except a better finish. As for Orton/HHH, it was the Wrestlemania Main Event, so by default, it was the more disappointing match.

·
Ho!
18,655 Posts
Orton/Triple H easily... match was poor, crowd sucked, result sucked, it was the main event of the biggest ppv of the year, but the only reason I can tolerate Orton/Barrett a bit more is it did feel a lot quicker and I did like the Cena wild card a bit more.

Also add into the fact Orton/Triple H was such a hot storyline going into the event, better than Orton/Barrett, and it majorly disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts