Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
A few more months and we can throw the Adam Rose gimmick into the annals of history along with many other bad gimmicks that WWE concocted throughout the years.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I really hate it when this happens. They give a decent wrestler a horrible gimmick and then it's the talent himself who has to eat the shit sandwich when it bombs. WWE won't put any effort into fixing what they've done because that would require them to acknowledge they fucked up. They'll just bury him and pretend he doesn't exist.

We could have had Leo Kruger, but no. Fuck this company.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Of course, that MITB match was going to fail. It didn't get no buildup, how the hell are the fans supposed to rally behind it. I just love how they blame the talent for their own failures.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
You think rose is getting 6 figures?

Are you retarded?
Do you really think WWE wrestlers are getting paid this little? Dumbest post of the month goes to DogSaget and it's the first time I've seen you post too. Most wrestlers couldn't even afford the flights if it wasn't for their pays, and none of them would accept the stressful life if it wasn't for the payment, not to mention TV personalities tend to earn more than average Joes, especially in WWE. Next time before you make a post...just don't post it.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I think the WWE has the perfect solution to the Adam Rose issue. The name is Bray Wyatt. I am not a fan of Adam Rose, and I certainly don't think he and Bray would put on a five star match. However, I do feel like Bray could be the means to an end for Rose. Creatively it puts Wyatt in a nice position and it's going to allow Rose to come back as something else down the line, Leo Kruger.

Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are easily one of the more intimidating force in the WWE right now and any man interrupting these folks would be a fool. Could you see Adam Rose coming down during Wyatt's promo explaining his actions from last? I know I could. This sets up Rose and Wyatt in the ring for a segment which is just something that should only happen once. Rose does his typical thing and of course this is the last thing Bray ever thought to happen in his time alive on this Earth. Rose and his Rosebuds are destroyed and we don't here from them again.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
How to fix Adam Rose:

1. Get rid of the male Rosebuds and get rid of the costumes
2. Make his entourage only the female Rosebuds
3. Get rid of the lollipop
4. Put him in all black
5. Turn him heel and have him do inebriated promos

·
From parts unknown
23,216 Posts
At least it came sooner than expected. WWE really is no longer being watched for the sorry ass gimmicks. The fans are ready for AE II and with Bryan's storyline last year the WWE should have moved on to a more adult oriented product. Not the over-booked fuckery of the AE, but serious wrestling instead of flooding the midcard with trash.

They have a ton of serious wrestlers and talented ones too if they would give them a chance to organically get over and stay over. What they did with Cesaro is such prime example of WWE not knowing what to do with their talent that it's not even funny. And the list keeps on growing as the number of NXT failures keep growing.

·
Registered
10,062 Posts
At least it came sooner than expected. WWE really is no longer being watched for the sorry ass gimmicks. The fans are ready for AE II and with Bryan's storyline last year the WWE should have moved on to a more adult oriented product. Not the over-booked fuckery of the AE, but serious wrestling instead of flooding the midcard with trash.

They have a ton of serious wrestlers and talented ones too if they would give them a chance to organically get over and stay over. What they did with Cesaro is such prime example of WWE not knowing what to do with their talent that it's not even funny. And the list keeps on growing as the number of NXT failures keep growing.
I think WWE has a fear of letting their mid card wrestle without holding back because they are afraid of Orton, Cena and other main event talent looking like complete shit-which they would. Tyson Kidd's matches on NXT for example is better than 80% of the matches on PPV, Raw & Smackdown these days. You get more gems on Superstars & Main Event for fuck sake!
Jericho even said in an interview that Melina & Michelle got told off for some spots in their NOC match a few years back because 'girls can't look better than the guys coming out next' so just think of what the mid card could do if they are freaked over their Divas looking too good!

61 - 80 of 92 Posts