Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
He's fine. This gimmick will be alright for a year or two. It's basically another version of the Funkasaurus. And that is fine. It keeps him busy until he finds a better gimmick. I personally felt this kind of thing worked great for Brodus Clay. Plus you need characters like that as a relief from the more serious angles and vice versa.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
As I said in another thread, this guy will never wrestle on a televised WWE event from here on out.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
All of Sandow's mini gimmick's are better than Rose one, I don't hate the guy but I really hate his annoying theme song so I would be okay with him fading from my TV.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Is Vince retarded or something?

Seriously, they have done absolutely nothing with him. They've barely given him a relevant storyline, he's been facing people that no one cares about, and he has a gimmick that is really hard to get behind because it's so unbelievably stupid. So when you give him a random match on PPV with Sandow, a guy no body cares about, this is bound to happen.

Pretty much all of the new talent that have come to the main roster have been handled horribly. Emma, Paige, Rose, so far Bo Dallas is the only one who has been able to give himself somewhat of a following and make himself relevant, and that's only because he has a great gimmick that he plays really well.
Pretty much this.

I'm not high on the Adam Rose gimmick myself and I knew his gimmick would end up like Fandango but it's incredibly stupid to think a random PPV match with no backstory is suppose to get the crowd invested into his gimmick. Especially with his opponent being Damien Sandow whose been jobbing left and right. Why would anyone care that Rose beat Sandow when hes already beaten him? The match was no different than the one they had on RAW two months ago. If they would have given him a proper feud to have with a good build and the crowd still wasn't invested into the gimmick, then I'd understand but they didn't and the crowd didn't care. Not at all Adam Rose's fault.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Nobody can take that shitty gimmick seriously, please release the guy already and you'll be doing him a favor
Releasing somebody from a 6-figure paycheck always seems like doing them a favour.

Only in the IWC.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I can't tell what's more retarded, Adam Rose's gimmick or Vince losing hope on someone after a short PPV match.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
They should turn him heel, the russel brand character he was based on was a partner but was also a complete selfish cunt trew most of the movie... Play up that part of the character, have him lose, blame his band of freaks for the loss, tell them the party is over and go from there.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
His gimmick plain and simple sucks. It screams mid carder for life. Get him off TV and bring him back as Leo Kruger, a much better character and one I'm a fan of.

·
Banned
805 Posts
Big deal.

I love how everyone is like "what the fuck Vince are you INASANOPLEX!?!?"

He's a 36 year old mediocre performer.... He got a shot, they put a bunch into introducing the character. If it doesn't catch on quick they move on. It's been that way forever and it should be. Churn through these guys an find the ones with instant attraction.
This exactly. :clap :clap

Sometimes a message needs to be sent. If you fail at your job, you get no second chances. You're done! So Vince, get rid of this failed faggot already and bring up Enzo from NXT to the main roster. Someone who runs a multi-million dollar business can't afford to be soft.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Adam Rose s career is over

Before:

:fpalm
He should have always been Leo Kruger. That was HIS gimmick. Adam Rose was just a way to show how versatile he is, but they fucked it up and brought that stupid character up onto the main roster. They thought it would catch on and it didn't. A total clusterfuck.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts