Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Little Jimmy

Votes: 13 48.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who remember, over 10 years ago, Perry Saturn got "punished" for actually attacking a jobber. WWE gave him a gimmick where he talked to(and loved) a mop and named it "moppy".

I was thinking of if WWE ever did have any comparable characters to that, and I realized that R-Truth could be similar to that. He talks to Little Jimmy all the time, which is similar to Saturn talking to the mop.

So which one do people like better?

OR

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I'm not a fan of the little Jimmy thing tbh, it was funny when it was being mentioned in a conspiracy context but now it's an actual imaginary friend it's just lame.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Didn't similar thing happen with Moppy? Saturn was a heel with the mop, and then fans loved the whole moppy stuff and he became a face.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
It's too soon to tell. Moppy was in WWE for a cup of coffee and we've yet to see how Jimmy evolves, maybe someday he'll be main eventing a PPV similar to his predecessor 'God' who was in a top level feud with the McMahons and HBK.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Moppy was more insane and kinda had a reason why it was there, saturn was dropped on his head.
Little Jimmy was at first the john cena children fans then it became the imaginary friend of R-truth.
Al snow and head, well dont know how it started but ive seen a photo with him and head dated 2011.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
What about Al Snow and Head :D
Everybody loves Head!

I thought Saturn & Moppy was comical, considering he "dumped" Terri for the mop. It was so stupid, it was enjoyable. The Little Jimmy thing was alright at first, but now I'm not so sure about it.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I was never a fan of either but if I had to pick, it would be moppy. Having promos of Saturn dumping Tori (I think it was her) for Moppy was hillarious and there was also a time when Saturn and Moppy teamed up to face Dudley Boys and went for the tag titles, and seeing Moppy go through a table with a 3D was hillarious as a kid, especially Saturn crying over it.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
The Real Peoples Champion

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I want to vote for a Moppy/Little Jimmy tag team. Nows there would be the team that could revitalize the division, if Moppy hadn't had that unfortuante accident and fell inot that wood chipper all those years ago :(

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Meh, Moppy was there to bury the guy because he shoot on some jobber during Velocity or Heat so as funny as it was supposed to be, it was based on Perry Saturns malintent that was anything but fun, you don't see a guy beating up another guy on TV and get away with it, so it's Little Jimmy by far.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
"Little Jimmy" is ridiculous. I can't believe they gave him this stupid gimmick, it would be better if the "what's up" gimmick came back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts