Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Ok is this all a moose angle or is Impact planing something greater with TNA lol. And thats sorta funny knock at the womens division because Tessa won the world championship.

They should use all the TNA belts and put the Impact logo on them

Registered
Yo what happen to tennile dashwood I been waiting to see her on tv again ..
I think she is covid 19 affected

Registered
Side plate looks same as the TNA WHC so perhaps a new knockout title in same mould as WWE in that it's a white strap version of the WHC. If it is, will be interesting if it does say TNA Knockout Champion as then perhaps the plan is to move back to TNA name.

Personally, I prefer TNA brand with weekly show going back to TNA Impact Wrestling and then titles being TNA. Then Ppvs can go back to TNA as well. I've never understood the confusion when they said before it was brand confusing as WWE has always used WWE in PPV names, Championship names and event weekly shows: WWE Raw and Smackdown.

Plus, TNA championships always looked great and I've always like the WHC (original one) and tag titles.

Registered
Ok is this all a moose angle or is Impact planing something greater with TNA lol. And thats sorta funny knock at the womens division because Tessa won the world championship.

They should use all the TNA belts and put the Impact logo on them
What's the point of putting the Impact logo?

Just have TNA as a separate belt entitie like the WWE title and Universal title and go wild with them.

Registered
Could see Moose coming out to whoever wins the Gauntlet and "crowning" them the TNA Women's Champion and recruiting her into his soon to be group of "TNA originals"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts