Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Looks like Rollins was supposed to grab his leg, Theory probably didn't react fast enough because he was not expecting it.

Montez shouldn't have followed through with it given it was a taped show and he could have just re-shot it.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I like Montez Ford’s character.

Why does he need to do this flippity shit?

Looks like an acrobat in the circus.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Why would he jump when the person catching him wasn't even on his feet yet?

He actively chose to do that.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks like Rollins was supposed to grab his leg, Theory probably didn't react fast enough because he was not expecting it.

Montez shouldn't have followed through with it given it was a taped show and he could have just re-shot it.
Looked that way to me. Seth missed tripping him so he ran and decided to dive anyway, the other guy didn't know he was coming. Ford could have just done a baseball slide or something out the ring then nailed the other guy with a right hand, it's dangerous not just for him, but the opponent aswell if he's not expecting it then a 200 pound man just lands on him

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,682 Posts
Looked that way to me. Seth missed tripping him so he ran and decided to dive anyway, the other guy didn't know he was coming. Ford could have just done a baseball slide or something out the ring then nailed the other guy with a right hand, it's dangerous not just for him, but the opponent aswell if he's not expecting it then a 200 pound man just lands on him
They do that spot a lot though. Guy tries to trip the other guy up but misses. So it isn't so easy to tell if Rollins was actually supposed to trip him up or not.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
They do that spot a lot though. Guy tries to trip the other guy up but misses. So it isn't so easy to tell if Rollins was actually supposed to trip him up or not.
It’s incredibly easy to tell due to the fact that Theory didn’t bother to get up or set up a ring jump spot at all. Ford is a moron for actually doing the jump after Rollins missed his leg and he saw Theory still on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The day is going to have to come when someone gets so hurt doing this stupid shit that they get their career ended early on live TV, fully caught on cam no room for covering up the train wreck, and there is no more of this foolishness. It has to be done to get back to the focus of matwork and psychology. When I see these dumb stunts I only perceive this man as a confused idiot, whether he really is or not.

I'm really ready to go full anti on this BS this decade. Enough is enough. This isn't wrestling and the time is ripe for the artform to come back to basics. The flippy shit I want it ebbed away; of course I know it's going to probably take a long time but it has to be done.

This modern form as it is has gotten too carried away at the urgency of trying to do things that really don't have to be done in order to put on a decent and watchable match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts