Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Janice Carter, Dixie's mother, has been positioned as the new person who approves all funding for TNA. It's said that changes have been made lately and money is tighter than ever before.

TNA is now limited to the money they can use for new projects and limited in what is being funded to cover their losses.

Wrestling Observer
She might as well become the new President of TNA, at least it seems like she doesnt lack common sense.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Well no shit money is more tight. The roster is a bunch of former WWE guys that wanted big paychecks. This is no mystery to anyone.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Fire Hogan.

You know, its true what they say. The best solutions are usually the most obvious ones.
I thought Russo was more obvious? Hell even the Impact Zone knows this.

But I agree. Hogan is just as bad as Russo. I still can't get over Abyssamania...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I thought Russo was more obvious? Hell even the Impact Zone knows this.

But I agree. Hogan is just as bad as Russo. I still can't get over Abyssamania...
Firing Russo would solve the quality problem. But firing Hogan would solve the financial problems

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Congratulations Sherlock.

Just fire Hogan, Bitchoff, Russo, and 20% of the rest of the roster, and they might scrape a profit.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Firing Russo and replacing him with a booker that knows how to write scripts for the masses will definitely give TNA a financial boost over time. Higher Ratings= more sponsors = more exposure = higher buyrates/live attendace. TNA is the only company I know that is based on raw roster talent, WWE would have went under if Russo exposed everyone in the WWE the way he does in TNA.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
i wonder how much money is being wasted on dreamer?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
firing russo wont help. the decisions that he makes have to be signed off on by others, so fire the people that sign off on these ideas too. thats why russo did well in the wwe because vince had the sense to tell him when something was stupid and didn't work. he didnt ok every story created by russo, bischoff or heyman. somebody has to be willing to tell somebody no sometimes. ofcourse money is tight, they gave it all to jwoww. kevin nash quit cuz his paper wont right. hogan and sting and guys like that are demanding half the payroll. glad someone has finally steped in and stoped the frivilous spending.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
How about they start charging those douchebags in the Impact Zone for a ticket. If they want to ruin shows with their retarded ass chants then atleast pay to do it. Fire Tommy Dreamer too.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
It's Russo making 6 figures a year? I'm sure TNA can hiring Gabe and/or Quack for much less but still conservative price. Big contracts are not helping out. Tara, Hemme, The famous refs, Tenay, Taz, OJ releases will definitely clear up some dough. I have this CRAZY plan in my head of how to help Rob Terry (by ultizing Richards, Rhino, Dreamer, Jeff Jarrett, and Raven to have feuds against him for the entire year) but its not going to happen so releasing Dreamer, Rhino, Richards, Sabu, and Raven would be smart. I love those guys but wrestling HAS to move forward.

That's 12 people that can go. Hogan and Bischoff have iron clad contracts so 'firing' them won't be so simple, but as soon as those contracts are up I would like for TNA to not renew and drop those two. By the end of 2011 TNA should have dropped those 14 people from the company.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
If TNA charges each person $10 per taping, they can easily pay their monthly rent at Universal Studios. They pay what $23,000 a month? They can make $45,000 if they charge for tickets per month. It would help but it will not solve the money problems.

Cutting the roster down to 26(16 solo,5 tag teams)men wrestlers and 10 knockouts is a start. That would mean, the X division title will have to retire as well as the Knockout tag titles. They don't use it anyway. Bring in jobbers to have the guys beat up on. Local jobbers would run them about $50 per jobber.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Just have them get rid of all the talent they are overpaying and not using and they would be fine.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
roster cuts obviously need to be done... in all honesty, were they doing that much worse before the big spending spree on "established stars".

·
Banned
386 Posts
If TNA charges each person $10 per taping, they can easily pay their monthly rent at Universal Studios. They pay what $23,000 a month? They can make $45,000 if they charge for tickets per month. It would help but it will not solve the money problems.
THEY ARE PART OF A THEME PARK

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
How about they start charging those douchebags in the Impact Zone for a ticket. If they want to ruin shows with their retarded ass chants then atleast pay to do it. Fire Tommy Dreamer too.
This.

TNA has this untapped market of income staring them right in the face and they turn a blind eye to it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts