Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats one hell of a banner, 9/10

the edge cut is awesome, the colors are great, the font is perfect for that style and type banner, and last but not least the blending is one of the best i've seen, you gotta tell me what you did to blend the pics because you can't even tell that they where seperate.

in all one of the best banners i've seen.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I think its good... the cut on Edge could be better though. Great blendings, I like the way you used the Kane pics on this one. Colors and effects look good, makes it in general a good Splash.

8/10

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
bluecro said:
omg wat a great banner
Warned. Read rating rules.

I've told you to reduce your siganture size before. Limit it to 2 banners.

The banner is really sweet. It's got kinda a NDF-style to it (if you don't mind me saying so). Love that upper right hand border thing. The blending is that not so "fancy" blending, which works well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
8.5 out of 10. Some minor edits could make it a 9.

For one, you could change the metallicity of the borders... somehow. I mean... don't bevel and emboss them. Use burn and dodge and make your own texture. Second, the three pics in the middle are all of guys jumping in the same direction. Changing that would make it better IMO. Even a horizontal flip on... say... the middle one would do. Other than that and all in all one solid banner.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
9/10. I'd hit it.

Love the look of it. The edge cut looks ace and the icy look of the entire banner is nice. Maybe the ladder match text is un-needed and I'm not too keen on the border/s used.

Sweet banner though dude.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts