·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 6, 2001
New Orleans, Los
9,000-13,000
Hosted by Joey Styles and Bobby THe Brian

The Show starts off with Slipknot "Wait and Bleed" while pyro goes off and the crowd going wild.

Talking- Eric comes out with a big pop with Russo with him while he gets booed.

Eric- I bought WCW and Vinnie Mac did not get to buy WCW. This is going to be a new WCW and there is a WCW World Heavywright Champion already and he was still Champion when WCW was bought. Scott Steiner come on down.

Scott Steiner walks out to boos while he is Flicking them off the whole time walking.

Steiner- Thank Vince and Eric. I am going to be the best Champion in WCW History. I was the Champion since WCW was bought buy Eric and i should deserve it more than anyone in WC...

Booker T walks out to the ring with a big pop.

Booker T- I dont think so Scott Steiner. I think there should be a tourny but i want to Challenge you for the World Championship tonight (Crowd goes wild after hearing that).

Russo- I dont think so Booker. You will face Shane Douglas tonight in the main event to see if you can get a number one shot at the World Title.

Booker T- Thats fine by me. I guess we will see who will be the number one shot at the title will be.

Then Booker T leaves the ring.

-BREAK-

1. Crowbar VS Lance Storm
The Winner- Lance STorm after the Maple Leaf.

-BREAK-

Backstage-Eric as the U.S title in his hand and then gives it to Lance Storm.

Eric- There is your title Lance. You desevere it.

Lance-Thank you Eric for the title. I will be the best U.S champion in WCW history and congrats on you buying of WCW.

Eric shakes his hand and then leaves.

2. Hugh Morris VS Sean O`Haire
The Winner- Sean O`Haire After a Piledriver

Backstage- Kevin Nash and DDP is showen walking down the hall.

-BREAK-

Talking- Kevin Nash and DDP walking down the ramp with a big pop and they both get in the ring.

Nash- Me and DDP want our Tag Titles right now in this damn ring.

DDP- Yeah because were the best Tag team Champions in WCW and we desereve the Tag Titles.

Nash- We have beaten ever single tag team out in WCW. So Bishoff or Russo please come down here and give us the titles.

Russo walks out with an mic in hand.

Russo- About not. You guys dont deserve nothin not even the Tag Team Championship but i will give you guys a match for the Tag Titles at Big Bang against the Pervect Event.

Nash- Alright you got it we will face them at Big Bang and then win them at Big Bang.

DDP- Hell yeah we are. We are going to beat there asses left and right.

Then Perfect Event comes out and attacts them from behind and beat them up and then leave the ring laughing.

-BREAK-

Backstage- Nash and DDP are looking for Perfect Event and did but they ran into a car a left.

3. Saturn VS Konnan
The Winner- Konnan after the sunset flip

-Break-

4. RVD VS David Flair
The Winner by DQ RVD after Raven and interfered in the match and they both double teamed on him.

Backstage- Rick Is in Eric`s office and he as the TV Title in is hand.

Bishoff- Since your Bother is the World Champion i am going to give the TV title. Because your a great wrestler and plus you will be on TV all the time.

Rick Stiner- Thanks Bishoff. I am going out there and challenge someone to a match at big bang if there no scared of me.

Bishoff- Well you go do that Steiner. Now get kuz i got some bussiness to do.

-BREAK-

Talking- Steiner walks out to some boos and gets a mic.

Rick Steiner- I came out here to challenge somebody for the TV Title. If no one is scared to face me at Big Bang. I know people back there are scared of me but come you ass holes.

Bigalow walks out to the challenge.

Bigalow- Steiner you talk a lot of crap you know. I will face you at Big Bang for the title if your not scared to face me at Big Bang.

Steiner- I aint scared of nobody here in WCW or anybody in the world. I will face you at Big Bang and i will win you fat bitch.

Bigalow- Say that to my face.

Steiner walk down and then goes up the ramp and they both brawl for a min til police come and stop it.

-BREAK-

5. Kidman VS Rhyno
The Winner- Kidman after the Shooting Star Press

Backstage- Booker T is shown getting ready and then walks out the locker room then sees bishoff.

Booker T- I dont want any one interfere in this match. I mean no one interfere on this match alright dawg.

Bishoff- You got it man. No one is to interfere in your match. You happy.

Booker T- I can dig it.

-BREAK-

6. Booker T VS Shane Douglas
The Winner- Booker T after the Book End.
After the match Scott Steiner comes down and beats him up with the help of Shane Douglas but polive ran in and got them off as Nitro went off the air.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thursaday Night Thunder

August 8, 2001
Baton Rouge, Los
8,550-11,000
Hosted by Tony.S and John Madden

The show starts off with Pyros going off while Pappercut plays by Linkin Park. Then shows what happen to Booker Last night.

Scott Steiner walks out to alot of Heat from the crowd and almost gets in a fight with a fan but Police stop him, He gets in the ring and grabs the mic.

Scott Steiner- Shut the hell up damn it. You people see what happen on monday. That was some funny stuff. Since you are now number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship lets make this an NO DQ match. So we can use anything aroung the areana.

Booker T walks out to a big pop.

Booker T- Alright Steiner i will face in a NO DQ match at Big Bang but no one in your Gang can interfere. And i will get you back for what you did last night.

Scott Steiner- uh Whatever there Booker T. But anyways no one in my gang can interfere, thats cool by me. I cant wait to see you at Big Bang.

Booker T- yeah Me too Steiner. I cant also wait to that belt in your hand at Big Bang.

Then Booker T leaves, then cut to a Break

-BREAK-

1. Saturn VS Shanonn Moore
The Finsh- The match was very fast paced and Saturn was mostly in control. Saturn has Shanonn Moore in a Headlock then swings him to the ropes while he runs at him with closeline. HE picks up Moore and kicks him in the gut for a suplex but it was reversr in to a inverted DDT. There both down and the ref is now counting 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Moore has his hand on the middle rope...8... then he gets up and dropkicks saturns head then goes for the pin, the ref down for the count 1...2.. saturn kicks out but morre goes agen 1....2. Saturn kicks out again. He picks him up and punchs him a few times but the forth his blocked by Saturn and does a spinning neck breaker. He is picking up but Moore low blows him twice and Saturn his down. Moore goes up and does the 450 splash on him and covers 1....2.....3.
Winner- Shanonn Moore at 5:02

Backstage- Shane Douglas and Scott Steiner watching what they did to Booker T on Monday night.

-BREAK-

2. Hardcore Match: Justin Credible VS Big Vito
The Finsh- The match is very slow but lots of hits in this match but the crowd is dead. Justin is looking for a table and then he doex. He sets it up outside and goes back in the ring to pick up Big Vito and drags him outside the ring puts on top of the table and he gets up with him. He gets him up and does the piledriver on him for the count 1....2.....3.
Winner- Justin Cerdible at 4:02

Backstage- Mike Awesome seen walking backstage.

-BREAK-

Mike Awesome somes out to a big pop and then gets a mic.

Awesome- You know what i am tired of this bishoff giving the titles to random people. And one is Lance Storm. Lance Storm dont even deserve the U.S title. He is a crap just look at him. I want to challenege Lance Storm at Big Bang for the U.S title.

Russo comes out and gets a lot of heat.

Russo- Awesome, you dont make the rules here or just get a match like that. So tonight you will face your good ole buddy from ECW Raven. If you beat Raven you will get your match at Big Bang but if you lose you dont get it at all.

Awesome- Thats fine by me Russo.

Russo then leave the place.

-BREAK-

Backstage- Juvy and Pyhcosis are seen talkin in the looker room.

Juvy- Man we are so cool because we are mexican. Look at us we got a tan and we are big if ya now what i mean and we aint white trash.

Pyhcosis- Yea thats tru homes. We do look much better than Americans and we do not look like White Trash.

Moore and Shane Helms are seen listiing to them in there Locker room and then walk in.

Shane Helms- Well you think you guys are cool because you are mexican, haha i think thats funny. You guys have to jump fences and gates to get to our country.

Moore- Yea thats true, you guys suck ass. but anyways why you teasing us white people. Do you have a problem with them and o yeah you work for one too.

Juvy- YOu just for the money homes. Do you want to take this outside to the ring.

Shane Helms- Sure why not. we are going to beat you any ways.

Juvy- Alright lets go then.

-BREAK-

They are now at the ring but then Bishoff comes out.

Bishoff- Wait, this is not going to happen tonigh \t. Lets save this one for Big Bang.

Then Shane Helms and Moore start to walk out the ring but Juvy and Psyhcosis get them from behind while bishoff is laughing then cut to break.

-BREAK-

3. David Flair VS Hugh Morris
The Finsh- The was very boring and also you can see the people getting food and drinks during this match. This match was medium pace. David and Morris is in a tie up until David got him in a headlock then turned it into a drop toe hold. David turns him over for the Figure four leg lock. As he is turning around Morris kick him off into the ropes and then he gets up and does a German Suplex. David really did get while he was Germaned suplex because he landed wrong on his neck. Morris went up for the no laughing matter and hits it 1.....2.....3.
Winner: Hugh Morris at 6:47

-Break-

Kanyon walking down the stage laughing really hard and then gets in the ring.

Kanyon- Man this is to funny. How can Saturn lose Moore? Thats is a Crusierweight and he weighs more that little guy. HAHAHAHA. I cant stop laughing about this it too damn funny. I hope saturn aint mad about this.

Saturn musics hits and walk down with an pop.

Saturn- YOu think its funny Kanyon? I dont, because my balls hurt and i could have beaten that little bitch but he cheated to win the match. Do you think i cant beat you? Is that what your sayin?

Kanyon- Maybe Saturn maybe i am. what are you going to do about it uh. Are you going to beat me up.

They get face to face.

Russo comes out with more heat.

Russo- YOu too will face each other at Big bang so save the angry for Big Bang.

They both leave the ring.

-Break-

4. DDP VS Rhyno
The FInsh- This match is the best tonight so far and the crowd was into very much. Rhyno is on the ground and then gets pick up by DDP. DDP runs to the rope and forarms him in the face then goes to the ground again. Now DDP puts him a slepper hold for a about a min and he is getting up and elbows him in the gut a few times and DDP lets go of the hold. Rhyno runs to the rope to set up the Gore but DDP Catches him and hit the Dimond Cutter 1....2...3.
Winner- DDP at 7:25

After the Match Perfect Event came down and started to beat up on DDP but Kevin Nash came down but Perfect Event left the ring.

-BREAK-

Backstage- Nash and DDP are seen looking for perfect Event but they left in a car already.

5. Mike Awesome VS Raven
The Finsh- THe best match of the night and the crowd was into it very much. Raven hits him into the turnbuckel and kicks him in the gut for a while then drags him out of the coner for a neck breaker. 5 min later Raven hits the Even Flow DDT and then goes for the pin 1....2... Mike Awesome gets his foot on the rope and Raven is pissed off. He gets him up and backs up and runs at him for a closeline but Mike Awesome ducks and hits the ref. RVD runs down and dropkicks Raven while he goes up for the 5* splash and he hits. He gets out of the ring while Awesome sets up for the Awesomebomb and hits it good. The ref is now up and counts slow 1.......2........3.
Winner-Mike Awesome at 10:55

End Of Show

WCW Roster
Goldberg
Sting
Lex Luger
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Steiner
Booker T
DDP
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Ric Flair
Buff Bagwell
Shane Douglas
Bret Hart
Vampiro
Raven
Saturn
Mike Awesome
Rob Van Dam
Lance Storm
Justin Credible
Terry Funk
Crowbar
Big Vito
Bam Bam Bigalow
Hugh Morris
Kanyon
Wrath
Disco Infereno
Rhyno
Rey Myestrio
Kidman
Ultimo Dragon
Chuck Pulmblo
Shawn Stasiak
The Cat
Kid Romeo
Juvy
Psycosis
Konnan
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Chove Guerrero
Sean o Haire
Rick Steiner
Dustin Roahds
David Flair
Mark Jindrak
Chris Candido

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd Monday Nitro

August 13, 2001
8,548-10,000
Nashville, Tennessee
Hosted by Joey Styles and Bobby the Brain

The Show starts off with Pyro going off while Slipknow "Wait and Bleed" is playing and the crowd going nuts.

Russo walks out to a big heat.

Russo- Wednesday on Thunder Mike Awesome had a match to see if he would get a U.S Title match and he won but he had help from RVD. So Mike Awesome you did not win far so that means you cant get a United States title shot. So you wont be a big bang to wrestle for the U.S Title.

Awesome walks out to a pop.

Awesome- Wait a minute. The ref did not see it so that means i win the match.

Russo- Well i saw it so you dont win your match.

Awesome- Well give me an other match tonight and no one can interfere in this match.

Russo- Ok, you got Justin Credible tonight.

Awesome- Thats great. Thank you Russo.

Then he leaves.

-BREAK-

1. Kidman VS Kid Romeo
The Finsh- This match was very fast and high flying and the crowd was into it. Kidman does a leg drop on Kid Romeo and then pick him up but Kid Romeo throws his hands off and kicks him in the gut then DDTS him to the mat. He picks him up for a Freakinsteiner but Kidman turns it to a facebuster then he does the freaksteiner to set up the Shooting Star Press and he hits it and 1.....2.....3.
-Winner: Kidman at 5:03

-BREAK-

RVD walks out to a big pop and then gets in the ring.

RVD- Dude, raven whats up with you interefere in my matchs? I paid you back at Thunder when you were facing Mike Awesome. How does it feel to have some interefereing in your match? But i came out here to ask you if you want to wrestle me at Big Bang in Raven Rules match and its your own rules so i know you wont back down from this challenge.

Raven comes out to some boos and gets a mic in hand.

Raven- I aint scared to face you at Big Bang and it is going to be Raven Rules no matter what. So im going to kick your ass at Big Bang. I dont like people interfere in my matchs.

RVD- Thats what i Thought Raven. I cant wait to see you at Big Bang.

Raven leaves.

-BREAK-

Backstage- Raven does and sneak attact on RVD and then leaves him lying.

2. Shane Helms/Shanoon Moore VS The Perfect Event
The Finsh- This match was a good match and the crowd was into it. Chuck is beating on Shane Helms and tags in Shawn. Shawn plays with the crowd and then Shane does and school boy on him 1.....2...kicks out and stomps om him. Gets him up for a suplex and does. Shane runs to the ropes but Shawn closelins him. Stomps his back three times then picks him up for a press slam 5 minutes later they are going back and forth but Juvy and Pcychosis runs down and beat up on Shane Helms and Shanonn Moore then the ref calls a DQ. Perfect Event is helping until DDP and Kevin Nash comes down and helps out. Nash get chuck and kicks him in the gut and Jacknife powerbombs him while DDP got Shawn and Dimond Cutters him. Juvy and Psychosis rans off into the back.
-Winner: Shane Helms and Shanon Moore by DQ at 7:02

-BREAK- ADVERT FOR BIG BANG AND SHOW SCOTT STEINER VS BOOKER T FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AND LANCE STORM VS MIKE AWESOME FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP.

Bishoff walks out to heat.

Bishoff- Well you know what i almost forgot about the Crusierweight title. So at big bang there will be two men fighting for this title. These two men desereve than anyone else in WCW. So the two men that will get the chance to get the title will be Rey Myestrio and his good buddie Billy Kidman. That is going to be a great match for Big Bang and that juss 6 days away. And there is one more title that i almost forgot, The Hardcore Championship. I will also pick the two men that deserve the title. The two men that deserve the Championship is Crowbar and the Hardcore Legend Terry Funk at Big Bang.

Bishoff leaves the ring

-BREAK-

3. Chris Candido VS Rhyno
The Finsh- This match was very good and the crowd was into badly. Rhyno is choking Chris Candido at the turnbuckel and the ref counts 1...2....3 then he lets go. Rhyno picks him up for a DDT then does. Rhyno picks him up for a waist lock and then makes him run to the ropes and and elbows his face. Then he gets set for the GORE and its his and makes the pin 1....2...3.
-The winner; Rhyno at 6:08

Backstage- Scott Steiner walking down the hallway and getting ready for his match.

-BREAK-

4. SCott Steiner VS The Cat
The Finsh- This match was very short. Scott was doing suplex left and right and got him ready for the Steiner Recilner and the cat was getting ready to tap and does tap. Scott Steiner keeps on the hold then Booker T comes down and kicks his and Scott Steiner lets go of the hold and to the ground he is beating him down until Rick Stiner came down and did a spinebuster om him and they both beat him up until the refs came down to stop it.
-Winner: Scott Steiner at 0:58

-BREAK-

Booker T walks into Russo`s room.

Booker T- You know what dawg i want Scott Steiner at Thunder so i can kick his ass before the PPV.

Russo- No Booker T thats not going to happen. About a tag match with Scott and RicK Steiner and you with whatever partner of your choice.]

Booker T- I can dig that sucka. I cant wait to call my boy up its going to be like the old days.

Booker walks out the room.

-BREAK-

5. Mike Awesome VS Justine Credilbe
The Finsh- This match was also good. Justin Credilbe got him a sleeper hold and got him down to one knee but gets right back up and flips him over. He pick him up and does a scoop slam then he picks him up and kicks his gut for the awesomebomb and hits it and he goes up for his new move the Awesome Splash and hits it and then covers 1....2.....3.
-Winner: Mike Awesome 6:44

After the match Lance Storm comes down and it him with the Candadian Pole stick and he is down and put the maple leaf on him while Justin Credilbe his pounching his face. Then refs come out to stop it while Nitro goes off air.

End Of Show

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd Thunder Night Thunder

August 15, 2001
8,658-10,000
Memphis, Tennesee
Hosted by Tony.S and John Madden

The show starts off with Linkin park "Pappercut" playin while the pyro gpes off and Crowd going Crazy.

1. Kid Romeo VS Chris Candido
The Finsh- The Crowd love this match and everyone was on there feet. Kid Romeo put him to his knees while he gots him in the Sleeper hold. He gets him up for a Suplex. Now he puts him into a armbar. Chris does not tap and Romeo get piss while Chris is getting up and hits the German Suplex on him twice to set up the Flying head butt. HE gets and flys off and hits him and covers 1....2.....3.
-Winner: Chris Candido at 4:44

Backstage- Booker T talkin on the fone with someone.

Booker T- When you going to be here dawg. Get here qucik so we can warmup. Alright later bye.

-BREAK-

2. Crowbar VS The Cat
The Finsh- Crowbar hits with some punchs and a kick to the gut and then a scoop slam. Crowbar elbow drop him three times picks him up and punchs him but Cat blocks him and kicks him in the head and crowbar is down. The Cat pick him up and he runs to the ropes but Crowbar cought him and hits the crowing and covors 1.....2.....3.
-Winner: Crowbar at 5:03

Backtage-Scott and Rick Steiner is getting ready for there match tonight. WE also go to the parking lot where a limo pulls up but we cut to a break.

-BREAK-

Kevin Nash and DDP walk out to a pop and get in the ring.

Nash- I am not happy with the Perfect event altought we did pay them back on nitro. But you guys keep running away and leaving the place.

DDP- Yeah so about you come down this ring and really get in our faces or you guys can juss run away like pussy like you guys are.

Perfect Event walks out to the ring to alot of heat but stay in the on top of the ramp.

Chuck- So you guys callin us pussy`s uh? You want us to come down that ring and get face to face with you guys? Alright we`ll do that.

Chuck and Shawn walks down to the ring they get face to face but Russo`s music hits and comes out with a mic in hand.

Russo- There will not be any this until the PPV. If any of you hit each other, you guys will lose the belt and the other team will get the belt.

Then Perfect event leaves the ring.

-BREAK-

3. Rhyno VS Terry Funk
The Finsh- Terry Funk is stomping the hell out of Rhyno. Funk picks him up and then try to suplex him but Rhyno turns it to a spinebuster. He picks him up and does a Brainbuster to him. While Terry Funk is getting up, Funk does a low blow which the ref did not have an angle to see if it was an Low blow. Rhyno is down and Funk goes and gets a Chair. Funk gets in the ring and Rhyno sees Funk and Gores him while Funk had the Chair up in the air and Rhyno covors 1.....2......3.
-Winner: Rhyno at 4:38

Awesome walks out to the ring with a loud pop.

Awesome- Lance Storm, why cant hit face to face with that stupid flag? You always have to get from behind dont you. Your juss like bitch Lance. So i want you to come down here and hit with that Flag stick again in front of my face.

LAnce Storm comes out to heat and stays on top of the ramp.

Lance- Alright i might do that Awesome. I aint scared to do that in front of your face.

Starts walking down then Shane Dougalas comes from the crowd and hit Awesome`s knee and Awesome is down. Lance gets in the ring and its him with the flag stick. THen Bigalow comes down to the ring and get Shane Douglas of and does a gurrlia Slam on him but Rick Steiner comes down and Tackals Bigalow. THen both men are down until Refs and Guards come down to stop it.

-BREAK-

4. Juvy w/Pyhcosis VS Kidman
The Finsh- Juvy has him in a chin lock while the crowd is giving him some bad heat. Juvy then lets go and does a scissors kick to him and hes down but Juvy is playing with crowd and taunting them. Billy Kidman gets up and does a sunset flip on him 1...2... Juvy kicks out. Kidman Picks him up but Juvy got him and hit the Juvy plex and covors 1.....2....3.
-Winner: Juvy at 6:04

Backstage- Booker T is shown walking down the hallway by him self then cut to Rick and Scott Steiner with there belts aroung there waist.

-BREAK-

5. Rick & Scott Steiner VS Booker T & ?
The Finsh- Booker T walks out then 10 seconds later Stevie Ray walks out and they both get in. Rick IS beating down Stevie Ray and tags in Scott Steiner and steiner does two suplexs on him. HE picks up Stevie and does a germen supleex and covers 1....2..... Booker Gets in and breaks it up then the ref holds back Booker T. Scott Steiner then starts choking him and the ref counts 1,2,3,4 and then Scott lets go and pick him up then tags back Rick. Ricks does a backbreaker on him. He makes Stevie runs back to the ropes and is about to closeline him but Stevie ducks and he runs to the other side of the ropes and does a jumping sike heel kick and there both down. Stevie is tryin to make it and the ref count 1.......2....3...4....5.....6....7 and Stevie makes the tag and the crowd goes wild. Booker T stops Rick Steiner from taging and pounchs him alot and makes him run to the corner and does a body splash. Then Rick Steiner is down he picks him up and kicks Rick`s gut to set up the Scissors kick and hits it he goes for the pin while Stevie goes in and drop kicks Scott Steiner and the ref counts 1.....2.......3.
-Winner: Booker T and Stevie Ray After Booker T pins Rick Steiner at 11:54

Make sure you read the BIG BANG PPV i will post later today

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey dude im sorry but this didnt work for me. but im not gonna just leave you hanging with an answer like that dude. You dont have very good grammar and you dont have good writing skills. This was your first post so dont worry about it dude. your a newbie like me dude. we both have to work on our posts better.

out of a rating of ten I'll give you a 5.

Dont give up though and keep writing on the be the booker forum!

·
Registered
847 Posts
No offense but you should really work on your booking skills. Everybody is the best champion of all time or will be the best of all time and they all deserve the championship. And all the police keep breaking up people's fights. You didn't write the full match even, I know it doesn't matter to some people but to me it does. There were 5 segments with Eric Bischoff, I don't care if he's owner, Vince McMahon doesn't even do that! It was a good effort to get people interested in the WCW Thread but it just didn't work. Sorry, better luck next time.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Again with the police all the time. Just cut it out. And post all of them in one thread not four different ones. And that's not how you spell Juventud Guerrera's nickname. Juvi is how you spell it. Juvy is just the greatest CCWF Heavyweight Champion of all time's nickname. That's right, that's me. Now work on your storylines a little bit.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
JUVY PLZ DONT DOUBLE POST

Your shows are awful, they are too short..and you need to fix up the spelling

for e.g Crobar vs Torrie Wilson
Winner: Torrie Wilson after a slap..make them longer

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Actually At0mic, Juvy didn't double post. I had to merge four threads into this one, so when it sorted it out all the posts went into order of when they posted, so Juvy seemed to have double posted.

To Lesnar23, please post shows into one thread. It just means more work for me, so I would appreciate it. Plus I believe last time you posted your WCW shows I asked you to in a thread and via Private Message, so please just post it in one thread. Anyway, your matches could do with being longer, and to the Crippled One actually Lesnar23 did a WCW show before you joined. Anyway, out of ten I will give your shows:

6/10

A-Dust

Actually At0mic, Juvy didn't double post. I had to merge four threads into this one, so when it sorted it out all the posts went into order of when they posted, so Juvy seemed to have double posted.

To Lesnar23, please post shows into one thread. It just means more work for me, so I would appreciate it. Plus I believe last time you posted your WCW shows I asked you to in a thread and via Private Message, so please just post it in one thread. Anyway, your matches could do with being longer, and to the Crippled One actually Lesnar23 did a WCW show before you joined. Anyway, out of ten I will give your shows:

6/10

A-Dust

1 - 12 of 12 Posts