Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What i mean by that is, too many generic, code of honor babyfaces who are just happy to be there, to put on great matches, and don't have much else going for them.
Okay so you have Drew Mcintyre, not exactly an amazing personality, but he's a good fighting champion, he's a badass, i can tolerate him.
But then who do you have, Mustafa Ali, Apollo Crews, Humberto Carillo, Ricochet, Cedrick Alexander, now Dominik Mysterio, All those guys are interchangeable and completely replaceable. Aleister Black is pretty boring too, let's be honest, he has the semblance, the facade of character, but there's not much substance there. Believe it or not, R Truth is probably the most interesting one of the bunch, which is horrible, i don't know where Kevin Owens is, but he's desperately needed right now.
And then, on the heel side of the things, Seth is doing his thing, yeah he's not the greatest thing ever, but still an upgrade from what he was doing before, but then you got that inherent nothing on the show Murphy stinking up the joint, RAW is in a bad place people.
I'm not gonna start waxing poetic about Attitude Era characters, that's been done ad nauseam, but you can't deny, everyone had a signature thing about them back then.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
Who cares lol I only watched drew and Randy’s segments and so long as that’s good and keeps going I will tune in ( for their segments only of course )

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who cares lol I only watched drew and Randy’s segments and so long as that’s good and keeps going I will tune in ( for their segments only of course )
Well, some people still watch RAW out of habit, including myself.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well, some people still watch RAW out of habit, including myself.

Time to get new habits or learn to have raw on while doing other fun stuff like playing video games , cleaning the house, cooking etc.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time to get new habits or learn to have raw on while doing other fun stuff like playing video games , cleaning the house, cooking etc.
Bro i live in Italy, i watch RAW on tuesday mornings, why would i be cooking at 8 am.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts