Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone , i am going to make a WWE Storyline , i'm going to post each week of raw at any time , with that i mean maybe my next week is going to be in an hour , maybe it's gonig to be tomorrow so i'll post one week once in a while , it's not going to be a Attitude Era storyline , it's going to be with very recent wrestlers , but maybe some returns of great superstars there used to be. Also there's no divas since the divas division is getting really boring to me , i'm sorry to all the diva division lovers :p

My roster :

RAW:

WWE Champion : Triple H
WCW Champion : Chris Jericho (This is actually a big Championship , not a nooby one , it is together with the big three , orginally the big two WWE cham and WHC , but i made it the big three , the WCW championship is both branded , so Smackdown superstars can also compete for it)
US Champion : Ted DiBiase
Unified Tag Team Champions : Mvp and Mark Henry

Alex Riley
Batista
CM Punk (Royal Rumble Winner)
Daniel Bryan
DH Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
Husky Harrys
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena (duhh , people love him , i don't)
John Morisson
Mason Ryan
Michael McGilicutty
Michael Tarver
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield
Great Khali
The Miz
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

SMACKDOWN:

World Heavyweight Champion : Edge
Hardcore Champion : Jeff Hardy
IC title : Dolp Ziggler
Unified Tag Team Champions : MVP and Mark Henry

Cody Rhodes
Alberto De Rio
Big Show
Bobby Lashley
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Drew Mcintyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Shelton Benjamin
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Undertaker
Vance Archer
Wade Berrett

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Hey check out some of the other Be the Booker's around see how there done. You need to have some promo's and other segments as well.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yeah man, take your time and use details and structure your show. I had the same issue and now my shows, in my opinion, are decent. You can write summaries on matches, but go in detail with your promos and segments. Get me, the reader, into your storylines.

Read some of the hall of fame bookers or popular ones going on in the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey check out some of the other Be the Booker's around see how there done. You need to have some promo's and other segments as well.
Thanks for the constructive criticism , i checked out renegage or something like that , and i just saw that i miss a lot of things in my Btb , but like you see these are my frist posts , so i'll do my very best to improve , and smackdown is gonig to be up by tommorrow

Dronic

Yeah man, take your time and use details and structure your show. I had the same issue and now my shows, in my opinion, are decent. You can write summaries on matches, but go in detail with your promos and segments. Get me, the reader, into your storylines.

Read some of the hall of fame bookers or popular ones going on in the forum.
Again Thanks for your Tips and Hints , i'm checking out renegage as an example , because i see he's getting some realy positive feedback , so i'll try to structure my show well in the future.

Dronic

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
if you want to change the name of your thread, go to the btb thread name change/partner request thread.

i saw how you checked out some other threads and i suggest not putting smackdown up tomorrow, you should wait a little. having shows up to fast isnt that great but dont wait too long. maybe a few days. good luck with this thread and i hope you succeed

·
Registered
256 Posts
It would definitely help a little bit to get a bit more in detail with the matches. Save the play-by-play descriptions for your pay per views, but it won't hurt to get a little more in there. Just summarize the big moments of the match and go a little more in detail with the ending. Happy booking, man

·
Registered
5 Posts
if you want to change the name of your thread, go to the btb thread name change/partner request thread.

i saw how you checked out some other threads and i suggest not putting smackdown up tomorrow, you should wait a little. having shows up to fast isnt that great but dont wait too long. maybe a few days. good luck with this thread and i hope you succeed
Ok , i'll put it on friday then , when smackdown airs , but i still don't know how to change my thread name , i can't find that btb thread name change thing...

Dronic

It would definitely help a little bit to get a bit more in detail with the matches. Save the play-by-play descriptions for your pay per views, but it won't hurt to get a little more in there. Just summarize the big moments of the match and go a little more in detail with the ending. Happy booking, man
Okay , i'll make good use of your tips :) , thanks sincerely ,

Dronic

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booke...d-name-change-partner-request-thread-140.html

There's where you go to request a name change to your thread. Don't feel the need to respond to every post either (you don't even have to respond to this one), as people give advice expecting that you'll either take it on board or at least consider it. As for the actual thread, I suggest you really do have a good look at the better threads by the likes of Wolf Beast, iMac and Melvisboy, along with Renegade, to see the standard set.

Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I decided to stop this thread and start a new one , i know i can just edit this 1 but i'm just going to restart one , the roster is basically going to be the same except for a few changes here and there , thanks sincerely

Dronic

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
I decided to stop this thread and start a new one , i know i can just edit this 1 but i'm just going to restart one , the roster is basically going to be the same except for a few changes here and there , thanks sincerely

Dronic
you will have to wait 30 days before starting a new one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts