Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Earlier today... a limosine pulls up to the arena and Mr. McMahon along with his son Shane-O-Mac get out and head into the arena.)

The music starts playing and the Pyro goes off.

JR and the King welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw the night after Wrestlemania XIX.

Victoria's music goes off and the Woman's Champion comes down to the ring and grabs a mic.

Vic:
Last night I proved to the world that I am the greatest champion Raw has ever seen. I have defeated every woman in the back and now I am looking for a new challenge. I challenge any women in this arena who thinks she is better then me to a match. I'll even put my championship on the line!

The arena darkens and a theme that hasn't been heard on RAW for quite a while starts playing. Out comes the 9th Wonder of the World and the crowd goes wild.

Vic:
No, You can't wrestle me I forbid it. Get away!
Chyna:
You said anybody! Well I accept your challenge.

Match 1:
Woman's Championship
Chyna vs Victoria (c) w. Steven Richards
Chyne dominated the champ, sending her into the ropes, delivering closelines, suplexes, chops scoop slams and powerbombs. Steven Richards attacked the challenger while the referee was attending to a battered champion. When all of a sudden the Heart Break Kid raced down to the ring and delivered some Sweet Chin to Richards. Chyna DDT'd the Champion.
WINNER: New Woman's Champion - Chyna

After the match, Triple H and Ric Flair came down to the ring and stared down his two former friends. From behind Y2J delivered a chairshot the Michaels and then the three of them proceded to attacking the Heart Break Kid while Chyna stood and watched. Out of no where. "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash entered the ring and kicked the fromer champion in the stommach and the threw Nat'ch and Jericho out of the ring. The fans roared!

*BREAK*

Backstage...

Eric Bischoff was confronted by the Rock who asked when he would be in the running for the Heavyweight Championship of the World again. At the same time Stone Cold approached Bischoff and reminded him that the Rock lost in there Wrestlemania Match so Stone Cold should be the person to receive the title shot. Bischoff came to the conclusion that Booker T would defend his heavyweight Championship in the Main Event against Stone Cold. The Rock would battle HBK for the No. 1 contendership spot at Backlash.

Vince McMahon's Music hit and the two McMahon's came to the ring. Vince grabbed the Mic and addressed the crowd.

Vince:
Ladies and Gentleman! Do you hate Eric Bischoff's methods of running WWE Raw? Do you agree with the statement that Bischoff isn't running Raw with Ruthless Agression? That he isn't bringing shock TV with him every Monday Night?
Fans:
BISCHOFF SUCKS BISCHOFF SUCKS BISCHOFF SUCKS!
Vince:
That's what I thought and that is why tonight is going to be the whole new day for Raw, a new beggining if I may. I am very disapointed in the way Raw is being ran so that is why I, VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON will be the New General Manager of Raw, starting tonight. And as far a Shane goes. I have appointed Shane the General Manager of Smackdown.

Just then Linda McMahon's Music starts to play and the Chairman of the WWE Board approaches the stage area with the Arch Rival of Mr. McMahon right behind her.

Linda:
Vince, if you wish to, you can become the general manager of Raw, however there is one stipulation. You must sell what you own of Raw to the WWE Board to be sold to the highest bidder.
Vince:
Well if that's what I gotta do then consider it done. I'll do anything to get that idiot off of my show.
Eric:
Vince! You will do anything??????
Vince:
Yeah you heard me....ANYTHING! You haven't helped Raw one bit since joining the WWE staff.
Eric:
Well I think that was all going to change tonight when Scot Stiener will step into the ring against...... BILL GOLDBERG!!!!!
Fans:
GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG
Vince:
Like hell you got Goldberg signed onto Raw!
Eric:
Well I did! And I have a small little request for you Vince. I request that at Backlash we settle the whole WWE vs WCW wrestling war. I challange you to a match for the control of Raw General Manager. You and Me Vince what do you say?
Vince:
Well I have to think about it!
Linda:
It 's not a big decision to make Vince because that is the only way you are going to become the Raw GM is to beat the current one in a match. And that match will happen at Backlash! Also at Backlash Shane McMahon would have his shot at running Smackdown, providing he defeats a representative of Stephanie's in the middle of the ring for the job. That person would be...KURT ANGLE!
Fans:
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
Eric:
Thank you very much Mrs. McMahon! Seeing as these two have to prepare for their matches at Backlash and they just so happen to be on RAW, I am going to place them in a tag team match against myself and a mystery partner of mine. Right here tonight...LIVE...On...RAW! Thank you Thank you

*BREAK*

Match 2:
World Tag Team Championship
RVD and Kane (c) vs Chief Morley and Lance Storm
RVD started off the match and was beaten down by storm and morley. Everytime he tried to tag Kane, the Big Red Machine would be occupid by something else and would get off the apron. The would fustrate Van Dam who continued to be attacked by the former tag team champions. When Van Dam finally made the tag to his partner, Kane entered the ring and stared down the Chief of Staff! Aboruptly, The Big Red Machine started assulting his partner. The Chief and Storm couldn't believe this and just sat back and took it all in. After leaving Mr. Monday night unconsious on the apron, Kane went after his opponents and chockslammed both of them. From there the lights went out and Kane knealed in the middle of the ring and summonned the darkness back into the WWE. Suddenly a light flashed over to where Kane was looking and the Lord of Darkness himself was standing in the skybox! "hat the hell does this mean?" JR asked.
WINNERS: NoContest

Backstage...
Big Poppa Pump is getting warmmed up for his upcoming match.

*BREAK*

Match 3:
Big Poppa Pump Scot Stiener vs Bill Goldberg
When Goldberg's music hit and the Phenom of World Championship Wrestling came out, the fans went crazy. Big Poopa Pump tried everything to keep Goldberg down, but nothing worked. Goldberg closelined the Genetic Freak and then prepared for the spear. Following the spear, Goldberg set up Stiener for the Jackhammer.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg!

Backstage...

Vince:
Can you believe that Bischoff signed Goldberg to a WWE Contract. I tried to get Goldberg signed to WWE since I took over ECW and now Goldberg is signed with Eric. I hate Bischoff.
Shane:
Well, I heard that Goldberg is only on Raw for a little while to help Erich feel more superior then you. But he won't after you and I kick his ass tonight in the tag team match then I go on to beat Kurt Angle and claim the trown of Smackdown GM!
Vince:
Well let's just focus on the present and the present being our tag team match.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
No. 1 Contendership - World Heavyweight Championship
The Rock vs HBK Shawn Michaels
This match showed who was the real icon of WWE in the 90's with the Rock showing the world he has the talk and the walk, but after receiving a Rock Bottom, Shawn Michaels kicked out, shocking the Rock who then proceded to deliver another Rock Bottom and the "Hollywood" Elbow. But Michaels kicked out again! by this time the Rock got fustrated and whiped Shawn into the ropes tried to closeline him, but Michaels ducked and hit the other ropes, countering with a flying forearm. HBK was pumped and was ready to deliver some Sweet Chin. When the ref counted 2, Michaels raised the shoulders of the Rock then picked him up and delivered his own version of the Rock Bottom.
WINNER: NO.1 Contender - Shawn Michaels

Backstage...

Triple H and Ric Flair approached Bill Goldberg in the Lockeroom, while having a decision with the other superstars.

TripleH:
Hey, Bill! In Case you didn't know I am Triple H, The game, The best there is on Raw. I don't appreciate you coming in here and leading people to believe that you are the best.
Bill:
And what's wrong with being the best.
Triple H:
Nothing, when you are the best! But Bill you aren't the best...I am!
Bill:
Well let's just see about that, next week on Raw how about it. Triple H and Bill Goldberg.
Ric Flair:
You got it. WHOOOOOOOOOO!

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Vince & Shane McMahon vs Eric Bischoff and a mystery partner
After the MaMahons came to the ring they waited to see who Bischoff's partner was going to be. Eric came out to the ring alone and grabbed the Mic.
Eric:
Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the newest acquisision to Raw.... HULK HOGAN
The Real American Played and out came the Icon of all generations, the Hulkster came out with a roaring crowd. Vince and Shane couldn't believe it. Hogan entered the ring and ripped off his shirt and ran after Vince leaving Shane to the Karate power of the Raw GM. After a kick to the head, Eric proceded to deliver the big leg.
WINNERS: Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff

After the match the two posed down in the ring to the Hulkster's music. Suddenly Ric Flair raced to the ring and delivered chair shots to both Hogan and Bischoff.

Backstage...

Stone Cold walks out of his dressingroom and heads towards the ring. The Heavyweight Champion is shown leaving his dressing room and heading towards the ring as well.

*BREAK*

Main Event:
World Heavyweight Championship
Stone Cold vs Booker T (c)
the Bookerman mounted offense on the rattlesnake from the very begining of the match. Stone cold had to vacate the ring a couple of times to get his fight back. Once Austin was on task with the match, the ball seemed to have changed courts drastically. Austin began to dominate the champion. With several stunners, Austin seemed to have the match won, but the champion wouldn't accept defeat in his first title defense. Austin was getting fustrated and started to argue with the ref over the count. Booker T got up and set Austin up for his scissors kick. As the ref counted to three Ric Flair came out and pulled Nick Patrick out of the ring and argued with him, allowing Austin to get a sledge hammer handed to him by the Game.
WINNER: New World Heavyweight Champion - Steve Austin

After the match Ric Flair, Y2J, the Game and the New Heavyweight Champion of the World celebrated their Victory. Out came Chyna, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, and Eric Bischoff who walked to the ring and confronted this new group of the Games. Michaels and Austin went nose to nose.

END of Show!

(So what do you think! I know it sounds familiar to the last last thread I did hear, but I thought that this time I would be able to continue it and develop the storylines that I have formed through tonight's show!)

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
I don`t get this.Guys you just saying "oohh it was a good show"
And you puting your grade,but you have to tell why.And for me this show was the worst show ever.I will tell you why :

-NDM was so so so BAD!!
-What the hell happen to match 4?
-Make your matches a lot longer.
-Have your matches well developed.
-Have your matches well written.
-Make your storylines/angles flow with your show.
-Have a lot more promos.
-Have your promos well written,because I cant read it,realy!What the hell is that?
Triple H:
Nothing, when you are the best! But Bill you aren't the best...I am!
Bill:
Well let's just see about that, next week on Raw how about it. Triple H and Bill Goldberg

Make it like this:
Triple H: Nothing, when you are the best! But Bill you aren't the best...I am!......

- Add realism

-Your show needs some fresh new Organistaion Skills (O.S) Use different fonts, set out the show in a more mature way, add style. These all gain you marks.

-You had no clear set of development for ANY of your matches. It's like you turned the computer on & just wrote a show without thinking about development & understanding.

-Your match *Vince & Shane McMahon vs Eric Bischoff and a mystery partner* was the worst match i have possibily EVER read. The match lacked any form of understanding and showed you could not be bothered by the time you got to writing it.

So man work onn those things and we`ll see what happen next.

Grade: D

·
Registered
226 Posts
And why would Steiner be wrestling Goldberg? Steiner wrestled Christian last week! Come on!

-One comment about this, it was good. I am really getting tired of everyone saying have your matches be really long. I don't have time to sit at my computer and type hundreds of words for every match. Just doing a quick rundown is good enough, cause long matches to me makes a show boring to read.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I absoloutely agree with you T.A 2003, matches that are written long are boring to read. The last time I wrote a show an made the matches long I received messages from people saying that the entire show was too long.

RAW Preview:

After the stare down last week on Raw between the Hogan and Flair fractions what will transpire this week. What is the Undertaker doing on Raw with Kane and who is going to be RVD tag partner as he defends the championships. Will Monday will feature the WCW Phenom, Bill Goldberg taking it in the ring with Triple H. Stay Tuned...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i kinda liked that show despite breaking the Brand extension.
Goldbergs debut would be main event and why would you make BookerT have a one day reign as world champ.why not make their match for backlash.
and F5 said to add realism which i think is a good idea despite F5's shows just adding whoever he wants into the show at any point.weird how most of you people that post in here try and set rules then break them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The music starts to play and the Pyro hits. JR and the King Welcome everybody to another Monday Night Raw.

Eric Bischoff's Music hits and the General Manager struts out to the ring and grabs his mic.

Eric:
Tonight's Raw is going to be one for the record books. Bill Goldberg will go toe to toe against the Game Triple H right here on Raw.
Fans:
GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG
Eric:
But that is only one match. I have also signed Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash to a six man tag team match against Chris Jericho, the Nature Boy Ric Flair and the World Heavyweight Champion... Stone Cold Steve Austin. After what happened last week with the tag team champions RVD and Kane, I have been forced to strip them of their championships. However tonight I will start the tag team championship tournament with the first match being RVD and a partner of his choice will wrestle against Kane and the Undertaker, in another tournament match the Dudley Boys will wrestle Jamal and Rosie. The finals for this tournament will take place at Backlash. Finally tonight, Mr. McMahon and myself will take part in the official contract signing for our controllership match at Backlash. I hope you all enjoy tonights MONDAY...NIGHT...RAW!!!!!

As Eric Bischoff leaves the ring, we go backstage where Booker T and G G G G Goldust is.

Goldust:
Hey B B B B Ba Booker Man. What would you say about you and WHOAAAA! HOW! Me entering the Tag Tag Tag Team Championship OOOOOOH! Tournament.
Booker T:
Are you serious man? You wanna tag up again?
Goldust:
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah I am serious. You and Meeeeeeeeeee!
Booker T:
Alright then let's do it Goldie!

In the Parking Lot...

A limosine pulls up and out jumps Slick Ric, Triple H, Chris Jericho, and the World Champ...Stone Cold Steve Austin.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
Tag Team Tournament Match - Round 1
The Dudley Boys vs 3 Minute Warning (w. Rico)
The match started with Jamal getting the upper hand over Buh Buh, but shortly after the match started, it was the Dudley's who on top of the Samonans. Rico tried to interfere in the match but Spike came to the rin and delivered a Dudley Dog. Rosie received a 3-D courtesy of the Dudley's and then Buh Buh said his famous last words "D Von, Get the Table". The Ref warned them about using the table in the match but Buh Buh didn't listen and proceded to give Jamal some wood which cost them the match.
WINNERS: 3 Minute Warning via DQ

After the match, the Dudleys delivered a powerbomb through the table to the referee! Then left the ring.

Backstage...

The Rock enters the General Manager's office and demands to be in the 6 man tag match in some compasity. Eric Bischoff agrees and changes the match to a Survivor Series Style 8 man tag match and states that Hulk Hogan's team should find a 4th person.

*BREAK*

Hulk Hogan, Nash, and Michaels are being interviewed by Terri in reference of their 8 man tag match for Raw tonight. Terri asks who their fourth team member will be and Hulk Hogan informs her that he will be making his return to Raw after a year absents, and then the trio leaves the interview.

Match 2:
Test (w. Stacey) vs Scot Stiener
This was a match between to powerhouses of Raw. Scotty performed numourous suplexes on Test, who would retalliate back with his own power moves. This was upsetting Stiener who then decided to go all out and knock Test down and out. Stiener went on a ramage with fists and boots to the body of Test. After working on the back, Freakzilla found the need to finish the match with his Stiener Recliner. Somehow, the Canadian seemed to power himself out of the recliner and set up the Booty Daddy for a powerbomb. As Test went to pin Scotty, the ref was distracted by Stacey on the Apron. "What the Hell is she doing up there?" Jr asked the King. Test began to argue with her until she got off the apron and back onto the floor. Out of nowhere Test got clobbered by a heel that was in Stieners hands. He threw it towards the turnbuckle area, where Stacey picked it up and then pinned Test.
WINNER: Big Poppa Pump Scot Stiener

After the match, Stacey came back into the ring and celebrated Stiener's victory. Scotty then put Test back into the Recliner and Stacey proceded to kicking and slapping him in the face. Scotty and Stacey left Test in the ring alone and walked to the lockeroom!

*BREAK*

Backstage...

Goldberg walks into the building and the fans go wild chanting GOLDBERG GOLDBERG over and over again!

Booker T steps into the General Manager's office and requested a spot in the Tag Team Title Tournament. Bischoff agrees and signs him and Goldie to a match against Kevin Nash and a partner of his choice.

RVD knocks on another lockeroom door and out comes Tommy Dreamer. They proceded towards the ring for their match.

Match 3:
Tag Team Tournament match - Round 1
Undertaker and Kane vs Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer
The ministry music kicks in and the Lord of Darkness along with his brother proceed to the ring. When RVD and Dreamer come out the brawl starts with left and rights being thrown between the four superstars. Undertaker and Dreamer take their fight to the outside leaving one Kane and his former partner Van Dam in the ring to fight it out. Rob got the upper hand on Kane and proceeded to perform a Rolling Thunder on Kane. Dreamer was tagged in and tried to deliver a DVD (Death Valley Driver) on Kane, but it was countered by the big red machine who choakslammed Dreamer onto the mat and tagged in Taker. Taker wasted no time on Dreamer and started doing some classic Undertaker moves like walking on the ropes. RVD ran into the ring and the Lord of Darkness took him out. Then Kane returned to the ring and the Brothers of Destruction delivered Tombstones to both Vand Dam and Dreamer.
WINNERS: Undertaker and Kane

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Triple H (w. Ric Flair) vs Bill Goldberg
When Goldberg came out with his pyro and music going, the fans went wild. Triple H couldn't believe the energy that emerged with Goldberg's presence. He was in AWWH! The bell rang and Triple H tried a running attack on Goldberg who just through him over the ropes. The game got back into the ring and challenged Bill to a test of strength. Wrong choice on his part as Goldberg used little muscle to put the Game on his knees and close to a submission. Hunter had to resort to a head but to the big man's lower area. With Goldberg down, it was easy pickings for the Game who kicked Goldberg around like a soccerball. Hunter helped the big man to his feet and then tossed him into ropes, kicking him in the abdomen and then applying the Pedigree for the 1...2...kickout. Bill powered out of the pin, throwing the game half way across the ring. Flair tried to interfere in the match but with no prevail, as it was Goldberg who clotheslined him onto the outside. Goldberg set the Game up for the Jackhammer.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg

After the match, Austin ran to the ring and hit the WCW Icon in the face with the World Heavyweight Belt. Then Jericho tossed a chair into the ring for Austin who slammed it against the back of Goldberg over and over and over again.

Backstage...

Mr. McMahon prepares to come out for the Contract signing with Eric Bischoff.

Linda McMahon walks out of her office and prepares for the contract signing as well.

*BREAK*

Backlash Contract Signing Ceremony -
Mr.McMahon and Eric Bischoff
First out to the red carpeted ring is the WWE Chairman, Linda McMahon. She introduces both men as they enter the ring. Both sit down at the table and the ceremony begins.

Linda:
The opportunity to see arguably the two greatest wrestling promoters lock up in a main event style match is never a common occurance. At the upcoming Pay Per View... Backlash Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff will do just that. These two will wrestle in a best 2 of 3 falls match, the first of which match will be hosted in a Hardcore Match. The Second match will be a Cage Match and should the match go to a third fall it will be a Last Man Standing Match. This will determine who will be the Franchise Owner of WWE Raw. One other stipulation that will be added to the match will be a special guest referee and an enforcer. I ask that Mr. McMahon be the first to sign.

Vince glares at Eric Bischoff who has a look of confidence on his face for the longest time before signing the contract.

Linda:
Thank you Mr. McMahon. Now I ask Mr. Bischoff to sign the contract.

Eric who has a smug look on his face, signs the contract and hands it to Linda.

Linda:
Thank you know I will like to introduce you to the Special Guest Referee..... Mick Foley!

Out comes Mick with Mr. Socko. He enters the ring and waves Mr. Socko in the face of Vince who gets turned off by the odour. He then proceeds to do the same to Eric who pushes the sock out of the way. Mick gets annoyed by this and pushes the sock back in his face. Eric takes Mr. Socko and throws him out in the crowd.

Mick:
That wasn't very nice Mr. Bischoff! I think you should go and get Mr. Socko back right now.
Eric:
If you want him back, then go and get him yourself...and by the way, Have a Nice Day!
Linda:
It is now time to introduce the Enforcer of the match. He is the former WCW Commissioner, Rowdy, Roddy Piper.

The Pipes start to play and the Hot Rod makes his return to the WWE for quite a while. Vince approves this decision more then the referee decision that was made by Linda. Vince and Eric stare eachother down in the middle of the ring and Hot Rod breaks them up.

Piper:
Reality Check guys, this is not Backlash, it's Raw. Your match is in three weeks.
Vince:
I'll see you in three weeks Bischoff!
Eric:
Yeah! looking up at me from the mat after I kick your ass and become the franchise owner.
Vince:
We'll see about that!

*BREAK*

Main Event:
Survivor Series Style Match
Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, The Rock vs Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, ??????
when all of the participants where in the ring, The Wolfpac music hit and out came Scot Hall. The fans went wild to see the Outsiders back on Raw again. Scot Hall kicked things off with Stone Cold who started to work on the Founder of NWO. Austin wasted no time with Hall and delivered a Stunner to him. Michaels interfeered in the match saving Hall from elimination. Austin threw Hall into his corner and demanded that HBK tagged in, but the No. 1 Contender refused and Big Sexy obliged kicking the crap out of Austin before tagging Jericho in to get the first elimination on Team Flair. Nash delivered a massive Powerbomb to the King of the World and got the 1,2,3. With Jericho out, it was the Rock's turn to get involved in the match. the great one delivered serveral chops to Nash and set him up for the rock bottom, but the 7 footer countered with an elbow to the head and tagged Hall back into the ring. Hall put the Rock into the Outsider edge but only got a two count on the Hollywood moviestar who got back up and slapped the Rock Bottom onto Hall following up with a sharpshooter for Hall's elimination. Next in line was the Imortal one, Hulk Hogan. The two Icons squared off but it was Hogan who had the upper hand on the Great one. Instead of pinning the Rock, the Hulkster tagged HBK in for some Sweet Chin on Rocky before eliminating him from the main event. Austin ran into the ring and attacked his competitor at Backlash from behind. Austin delivered boots to the stomach and face then checked his time before delivering more boots to the face. The ref broke them up and Michaels tagged Nash into the ring to receive the Stone Cold Stunner before Austin tagged in his only lasting member Slick Ric. When the dirtiest player in the game entered the ring he immediately set out of work on the legs of Nash. With elbows and kicks, the Nature Boy then applied the figure four leglock for the elimination. For the first time since WCW went under it was Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair one on one in the middle of the ring. Hogan haulted all of the Nature Boy's chops and delivered his punches. Flair asked for mercy but Hogan wouldn't see to it. The Hulkster delivered the big boot to the face followed by the big leg. No with the advantage in Hulk and Michaels' favour it was two on one. Austin came into the ring and stared at Hogan for the first time ever. The energy was tremedous. Hogan and Austin then started to exchange blows and kicks to eachother. Austin whiped Hogan into the ropes, but Hogan tagged Michaels in without the Rattlesnake's knowledge. Austin the kick Hogan and Stunned him only to find some Sweet Chin Music waiting for him. Michaels went for the pin but it was Ric Flair who had the final influence on the match. He brought in a chair and slammed it against HBK's back and Hogan's skull.
WINNERS: Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels via DQ

After the match Fair's team beat on their opponents with weapons. Then Goldberg came out for one more appearence to save his WCW relations. Flair's crew was quick to exit the ring area. Goldberg grabbed a mic and addressed Austin.

Goldberg:
Hey Austin, after that little stunt you played earlier on tonight with a chair to my back I had to take measures into my own hands. I decided to talk to Eric Bischoff who has agreed to signing Bill Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin in a non-title match for next week's Raw!
Austin:
WHAT?
Goldberg:
Yeah who heard me and it is is not What. It is Who, Who's Next? You're next! Next week on Raw. Austin and Goldberg one on one in a steel cage match.

End of Show

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ok show.

Matches are too short exept the main event and i know you said about small matches but one or two are a bit to short for my liking

Your Promos sucked basically

Your first show was better

Grade = C

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Raw's theme plays through until the camera's start rolling inside the arena. No Pyro goes off and nobody welcomes us to Raw. Everything remains dark and silent until a huge beam of fire is sent from the top of the Titantron to the ring. Then lights come on and the fans go wild because they see that set up at the ring is the Elimination Chamber with a ring of fire around it. Eric Bischoff comes out to the stage area and addresses the crowd.

Eric:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome To Monday Night Raw. Tonight in that Chamber we will see Test, Scot Stiener, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, and Sean Morley will battle it out in a match that will determine who will go one to be the first person to represent the WWE in the International Heavyweight Championship division. That match will be the opening contest coming up on Raw.
Fans:
RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD
Eric:
Plus, as promised last week on Raw, Bill Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin will wrestle eachother in a non-title match for tonight's Main Event. However, there will be a change in that match. Tonight's match will be a Last Man Standing Match.
Fans:
GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG
Eric:
Two more tag team championship tournament matches will take place with Booker T and Goldust teaming up against Scot Hall and Kevin Nash in one bout and Triple H will team up with the Rock as they take on a brand new team of wrestlers exclusive to RAW! Finally Hulk Hogan and The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels will wrestle tonight against The Undertaker and Kane. I hope you enjoy this action packed Raw, because I love each and every single ONE...OF...YOU!!!!

His music hits and the GM leaves the stage area.

Backstage...

A Limosine pulls up and nobody steps out of it. Eric runs outside and jumps into it after greeting somebody in it.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
International Heavyweight Championship - Elimination Chamber
Chris Jericho, Test, Scot Stiener, Rob Van Dam, Sean Morley
All five superstars enter the chamber and the match begins with RVD and Chris Jericho starting things off. Throughout the match people were wondering why there were only five superstars when at the Survivor Series there were 6? Morley was the first to be eliminated by Van Dam with a 5-star. Test, who was still I rate about last week's show took out his anger on Big Poppa Pump. Throwing the former WCW champion into the chain cage over and over again until Freakzilla was a bloody mess. Y2J interviened and threw Test into the chain cage, Then applied the Walls of Jericho on him, only to be intrupted by Van Dam. The match continued on with Poppa Pump eliminating Test. Once Test stepped onto the floor of the ring area he was met with a lovely chairshot by Stacey, knocking him to the ground. Eric came out to the stage again and stopped the match. He then made reference to the fact there was only 5 people in the match that is made for six. From there the GM informs everybody that there is yet another superstar who will be entered into the match. "Hey! It's Me! It's D - D - P!" Diamond Dallas Paige has made his return to Raw and what better a match to be in then a match that determines a championship. DDP raced to the ring and delivered a Diamond Cutter to each of the superstars then pinned Scot Stiener. Then teamed up with Van Dam to take out Jericho. Once Jericho was eliminated, it was down to two superstars Rob Van Dam and Dismond Dallas Paige.

*BREAK*

Match 1: (Continued)
When we return to the E.C. Match DDP is about to execute the Diamond Cutter on Van Dam, but Rob counters it and throws Paige into the chains. Van Dam signals for the 5 star and then flies through the air like a bird and landed down hard on Diamond Dallas who counters the slam with a roll up into a small package for the 1... 2... 3
WINNER: New International Champion - Diamond Dallas Paige

Backstage...

Ric Flair walks out the his limosine to grab something out of it when he sees that the windows have been smashed, the body has been dented and the doors have been spray painted with Red, and Yellow. On the hood were the words "The Pac is Bac"
Flair went berzerk and started yelling out "HOGAN HOGAN! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU SON OF A BEEEEEP!"

Inside the Lockeroom....

Hogan, Hall, Nash, and Michaels along with the Nineth Wonder of the World, Chyna watched Flair in the parking lot and laughed hesterically.

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Booker T and Goldust vs the Outsiders
Goldust and Scot Hall kicked the match off throwing shots back and fourth at eachother. The Bizzar one started to get the upper hand over Hall and then proceded to throw him into the ropes to receive a clothesline followed up with a headlock. Hall got out of the headlock with an arm bar then a slap to the back of the head. Nash was then tagged in and Goldie ran to his side of the ring to tag up Booker T. Big Sexy took the Bookerman out with a knee to the stomach followed by a back breaker. The match stayed under control until Flair, Triple H, Austin, and Jericho came to the ring area and distracted the Outsiders from the task on hand. This allowed for the Bookerman to engage in a spinerooni followed by a spinning heel kick to the back of Nash's head and a scissor kick for the vistory.
WINNER: Booker T and Goldust

After the match, Flair's crew took out the outsiders even more with chair shots to their heads and brass knock punches. Flair grabed the mic and addressed Hulk Hogan in the back.

Ric:
Hogan! You better be listening to me you son of a (Beeep). I want to get my hands on you one more time, one more time Hogan. This time it will be at Backlash. You and me one on one! Woooooo do you understand me Hogan. You and Me Woooooooo.

Backstage...

Hogan and Michaels are talking about what just happened to the friends.

Hogan:
Can you believe that guy! I can't believe that they would stoop to that level and beat up on two men. I want Flair one more time. One more time Brother and I tell you for that match Flair better Say His Prayers, Do His training and Take His Vitamins if he wants to beat the most powerful force in the universe.
HBK:
You know Hulk, the Pac will definately make it's comeback at Backlash when you kick Flair's ass and I become the Heavyweight Champion of the World by beating Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Hogan:
You got that right brother.

*BREAK*

Match 3:
The Hurricane vs Steven Richards (w. Victoria)
In this match it was the Hurricane who had the upperhand over Richards with many Hurrifric manuevers in the pocket until Victoria interfiered in the match, giving Richards the opportunity to capitolize with the time keeper's bell on the skull of the Hurricane's head. Richards covered the Superhero for the victory.
WINNER: Steven Richards (w. Victoria)

After the match Victoria and Steven started to beat on the Superhero who was knocked out cold, suddenly another former woman's champion came down to the aid of the Hurricane. It was none other then Tirsh. Richards and Victoria were both hit with some sweet stratisfaction before retreating back up the ramp. Trish helped the Hurricane back up the Ramp and to the Lockeroom.

Backstage...

Triple H knocks on the Bruma Bull's dressing room door and the two of them proceed to the ring for their upcoming Tournament Match.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Triple H and The Rock vs 2 new Raw talents
The Game and the Great One went to the ring and waited for the new talent to head out to the ring area. The General Manager came onto the stage and introduced them to Buff Bagwell and The One, Billy Gunn! The match kicks off with the two former D-X members getting it going in the middle of the ring. Gunn immediatley shows the game that his is the only one. Triple H was getting dominated by Billy Gunn who apply shoulder locks, arm bars, and back breakers to the former champ. Hunter tagged in the Rock who immediately went after the One, but Billy tagged in Buff Bagwell who was overall faster in the ring then the Rock. many times Buff would take down the Rock, but would then strut his stuff for the fans until he did it for the last time. The Rock jumped to his feet and delivered the Rock Bottom to Bagwell. Then he went for the Sharpshooter on Buff. Once it was applied, Bagwell was squeeling like a pig and tapping out but the ref was occupied on the outside of the ring with Michaels who was pushing the game into a state of fustration. The Rock broke the hold only to find the Icon, Hulk Hogan behind him and a chair cracked across the back of his head. Bagwell got up in time to cover the Rock for the win.
WINNERS: Buff Bagwell and The One, Billy Gunn

After the match, Hogan and Michaels proceeded to beat on the Rock and Triple H. Then Bagwell handed Hogan the Red spraypaint. Hulk painted P A C in red on the back of the game and yellow on the back of the Rock. Billy handed the Hulkster the mic.

Hogan:
Ric, I accept your challenge for Backlash. You and me One on One. But I ask you to do three things... Say your prayers, Do your training, and take your vitamins because watcha' gonna do when the most powerful force in the world comes running wild on you??

*Break*

Match 5:
Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels vs Kane and the Undertaker
Hogan and Michaels come back down to the ring to the Wolfpace music playing. Hulk and the Undertaker start things off with a lockup. The Undertaker wins the lock up and scoopslams Hogan down hard on the canvas. Then runs off the ropes and drops the big leg on the Hulkster. Hogan tags Michaels in and these two get it on. The match continues in the favour of Kane and Taker until Hogan powers out of the pin following the Tombstone and starts to Hulk up infront of the Undertaker. Hogan sets Taker up for the Big Boot followed by his atomic leg drop. Instead of pinning him though, the Hulkster tags Michaels into the ring where he delivers some Sweet Chin to the Lord of the Darkside.
WINNERS: Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels

After the match both Hogan and Michaels do the Hogan pose down for the fans.

*BREAK*

Backstage...

Trish is comfronted by Jeff Hardy in the back. Jeff wants to find out what is up between her and the Hurricane. She questions what he is trying to get at. So Hardy asks if she is getting involved with the Hamburgler. Trish denies but Hardy doesn't believe her and leaves

Main Event:
Last Man Standing Match
Bill Golberg vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Goldberg dominated Austin taking the match up the ramp, through the commentator's table through the back locker area and back to the interview area. Austin would make a come back and draw first blood in this match by hitting Goldberg with a garbage can several times. But that didn't stop Goldberg who speared Austin into a table set up against the wall. The match continued into the parking lot where Austin was then Speared into the WWE transport. This happened over and over again. Austin was then handcuffed by Goldberg to a bike rack where he was then hit over and over again with a lead pipe. Austin who was a bloddy mess fainted and Goldberg was victorious over the champion.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg with a 3-0 record.

After the match, the Rock took out Bill with a ball bat and then looked at him with his stupid eyebrow and said "Goldberg..... YOU'RE NEXT!"

End of show

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On The Next Raw...
The Tag Team Championship Tournament moves onto the Semi Finals with The Undertaker and Kane going on against Booker T and Goldust in one Semi-final match and 3 Minute Warning against Buff Bagwell and Billy Gunn. What will Goldberg's response be towards the Rock's Challange? What will transpire between the Pac and Ric Flair's Alliance? Eric Bischoff will also give the preview to Backlash coming up in only two weeks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Music plays and the Raw Pyro explodes. The fans are pumped after last week's show. JR and the King welcomes everybody to Monday Night Raw.

Goldberg's Music roles and the WCW Phenom approaches the ring. As the fans chant his name, Bill addresses the fans.

Goldberg:
Last week on Raw, I kicked Stone Cold's Ass all over the arena. I beat him so bad last week that he isn't even here tonight. However, after the match one man who thinks that he is the most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment attacked me from behind with a baseball bat. If that wasn't already bad decision on the Rocks part, he then challenged me to a match. Well you know what Rocky I am calling you out right know.

The Rock's music starts to play and the fans chant "Rocky Sucks" as he arrives on the stage to address Goldberg.

Rock:
You made a mistake Bill, I used to be the Most E-lectrifying man in sports entertainment. But that all changed after that Gold Freak in the back fried his brains. But that didn't help matters any because he didn't have any to begin with.
Fans:
ROCKY SUCKS! ROCKY SUCKS! ROCKY SUCKS! ROCKY SUCKS!
Rock:
Yeah Yeah, you just keep on chanting the Rock's name. That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is this, The Rock challenged you! Bill Goldberg to a match. But not for these Jabroni's. A match of our caliber is Pay Per View material. The Rock and Bill Goldberg at Backlash.
Goldberg:
You want Goldberg to wait until Backlash to kick your ass?
Rock:
No No No No No No No! The Rock wants to allow you the opportunity to hold out until Backlash to get your ass kicked. If ya Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-ow. What the Rock.....
Fans:
IS COOKING
Rock:
Wait right there, I never asked you to finish my sentences. IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!
Goldberg:
Well Rocky, I wait until Backlash.

Backstage...

Ric Flair goes all around the back trying to find the Game. He goes back to his dressing room to find the Game battered and beatened with the red "PAC" on his back.

Flair:
That's it. Those Son's a *Beeep* are going to get theirs very soon.

Hall and Nash enter the dressing room where Hogan and Michaels were. The four of them enjoyed the carnaige that is inflected on Flair's Crew.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
Test vs Rob Van Dam
The match started off with Test and Van Dam exchanging rights until Test cornered Rob into the and whipped him across the ring. Van Dam ducked the closeline and nailed Test with a flying forearm. The match continued with RVD and Test exchanging the advantage of it. Test set Rob up for the Powerbomd, but Van Dam countered, kicked Test in the stomach, and delivered a spinning heel kick to his head. With Test down, RVD went to the top rope and flew off the top with a 5-star but Test got out of the way, and once again set up Van Dam for the powerbomb. This time applying it to Mr. Monday night and nailing him to the canvas. The refere was too occupied by Stacey to count the pin. This allowed for Stiener to nail Test with a chair and Van Dam thanked Stiener for his efforts by giving him a Vandaminator.
WINNER: Rob Van Dam

Backstage...

Eric Bischoff heads towards the ring area with the Raw music going in the background.

*BREAK*

The GM's music hits and Eric Bischoff heads towards the ring.

Eric:
Ladies and Gentlemen! welcome to Monday Night Raw. Already much has happened tonight. The Rock and Goldberg confirmed a match at Backlash. Also tonight, Triple H was found by Ric after getting beat up by the Pac. One more happeneing tonight occured with Test and Scot Stiener. So that is why I am out here. In addition to the matches already signed for Backlash we will see the Outsiders teaming up to take on Chris Jericho and Triple H, finally Scot Stiener and Test will battle it out for a shot at the International Championship. Tonight, the Hurricane and Jeff Hardy will wrestling in the middle of the ring. The Main Event for tonight will see HBK Shawn Michaels wrestle Scot Stiener. Goodnight and Enjoy.

Backstage...

3 Minute Warning Headed out to the ring for the next match on Raw.

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Tag Team Tournament Match - Round 2
3 Minute Warning vs. Buff Bagwell and Billy Gunn
Jamal dominated Billy throughout the first part of the match. When Bagwell was tagged in he immediate set out for high energy attack moves but that wasn't good enough both Rosie and Jamal dominated him with Samoan Drops and Back Breakers. All looked pointless for Billy and Buff until P A C came to the ring for assistance. Hall destracted the ref while Nash took out both Jamal and Rosie with a ball bat. Then Big Sexy powerbombed both of them onto the canvas. The match ended with Billy delivering the Famouser to Rosie while Bagwell applied the Buff-buster to Jamal for the 1..2..3
WINNERS: Billy Gunn and Buff Bagwell

Backstage...

Stone Cold arrived to the arena with championship in hand. Stone Cold wanted only one thing and that is to get his hands on somebody tonight.

Chyna went into the General Manager's office and enquired about defending the Woman's Championship. The GM informed her that she will have the opportunity to defend the belt next week on Raw againts Jazz and Ivory.

*BREAK*

Match 3:
Jeff Hardy (w. Trish) vs The Hurricane
Jeff Hardy was jealous of the fact that Trish went to the aid the Hurricane last week after getting attacked by Steven and Victoria after the match. This match had two of the younger talent promoting their inring ability against eachother. The Hurricane switched the direction of the match many times. Near the end the Super Hero delivered his choaslam to Hardy. But young Jeff kicked out of the pin. From there the Hurricane climbed to the top of the rops and was preparing to dive off when Hardy jumped up to his feet ran to the rops and pushed the Hurricane off into the barricade. Trish went over to see if Helms was alright and that made Jeff even more green eyed. The young Hardy Boy climbed outside and harshly grabbed Stratus' arm, turned her around started to yell her and questioned her loyalty. Stratus tried to inform him that she didn't understand but he wouldn't listen. Hardy grabbed the time keeper's bell and wound up for the strike to Hurricane, but Trish stood inbetween them. Jeff told her to get out of the way, and she refused to listen to him. Hardy pushed her onto the ground and wound up again. Trish watched helplessly as Hardy bloodied the Hurricane.
WINNER: The Hurricane via DQ

After the match Jeff pounded down on Helms more and more with chairs and also put him through a table. Trish tried to stop him again but her efforts rewarded her with a scoopslam through another table. Shawn Michaels came down to the ring and delivered some Sweet Chin to Hardy.

*BREAK*

The Real American Music starts to play and the Hulkster comes out to the ring.

Hulk:
You know brother, Hulk Hogan hasn't been too fair to you the fans lately. I have been more occupied with Scot Hall, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Billy Gunn, and Buff Bagwell. But I just wanted you to know that I plan on going to Backlash and beating Ric Flair brother. You and I both know that Slick Ric has always dispised Hulkamania. He, just like Vince McMahon has wanted to put Hulkamania to death, but it still hasn't happened because we are the strongest force in the universe. Just like Eric Bischoff is going to do to Vince at Backlash, I vow that I will kicke Ric Flair's Ass one more time. So Ric, What'cha gonna do when Hulkamania comes running wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulk's music hits and the Imortal one leaves the ring.

The Undertaker and Kane are shown coming towards the ring for the next match.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Tag Team Tournament Match - Round 2
Undertaker/Kane vs Booker T/Goldust
The Brothers of Destruction did just that with Booker and Goldie in the opening minutes. With the lord of Darkness slaughtering Booker T with back breakers Top Rope walking and flying Axe Hands, Kane was left to handle Goldie. The match was short with the Undefeated brothers of Destruction making quick work. The duo applied their double Tombstones to the opposition for the victory.
WINNERS: Undertaker and Kane

Backstage..

The main event draws closer with Flair asking Stiener and Stacey if he could accompany them to the ring. Stiener agrees and the three of them walked to the ring together.

*BREAK*

Main Event:
HBK Shawn Michaels vs Scot Stiener (w. Stacey and Ric Flair)
An awesome main event was the impression Jr gave the fans. HBK and Stiener started exchanging blows back and forth as Stiener started to use his genetic development to overpower Michaels. Shawn made come backs in the match several times. As the match was drawing to a close, Michaels delivered some SCM to Freakzilla. When he went for the cover, The ref was trying to Flair off of the apron. Stone Cold ran into the ring and stunned the No. 1 Contender Goldberg ran down and speared Austin. Stiener covered Michaels but only for a two count. Scotty argued with the ref over the speed of the count as Shawn got to his feet and delivered yet more Sweet Chin to Booty Daddy.
WINNER: HBK Shawn Michaels

After the match, Stone Cold got back into the face of Michaels. The two started to throw punches at eachother, but Flair and his Alliance interfeered and attacked the icon with chairs. As the show ended, it was Triple H who took out the spray paint and inscribed in blue "4 H" on Shawn's back.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WWE Monday Night Raw - Updated Roster

The PAC:
Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash and Scot Hall
Shawn Michaels
Billy Gunn and Buff Bagwell

4 H
Ric Flair