Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ive watched today raw from yesterday and the ending i dont understand maybe you can help me im german so i dont understand what they all say but why all wrestler from smackdown, raw leave and let triple h alone :sad:

·
Banned
877 Posts
Hi guys ive watched today raw from yesterday and the ending i dont understand maybe you can help me im german so i dont understand what they all say but why all wrestler from smackdown, raw leave and let triple h alone :sad:
idk why, but I laughed hard reading that line LMAO!!!

And to answer your question, because they don't support him or believe he's doing a good job as the boss.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
I don't know german

even my english is not good, but I'll explain it:

WWE superstars, divas and staffs feel Triple H hasn't done a good enough job as a COO so they have a meeting for "vote of confidence" to judge Triple H's working

and everyone voted NO confident, they don't trust Triple H's working as a COO so they walked out

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
sie wollen nicht unter den umständen arbeiten in denen sie triple h gebracht hat wegen miz and truth
sie sind unzufrieden weil z.b auch ziggler von jackman geschlagen wurde etc

hope this helped :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you JDman and Romanista and #1Peep4ever for youre answers :agree: i think triple h make a good job :)

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Nun, Triple H, der Chef der Firma wurde vorgeworfen, eine schlechte chef. Und So hatten sie eine Abstimmung zu sehen, wer dachte, er war schlecht und wer dachte, dass er gut war. Das Ende Resultat war.. Sie wandelten sie gestimmt, weil sie dachten, er sei ein schlechter chef und nicht darauf vertrauen, daß er konnte sie haben die Kontrolle über Dinge rund um ROH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.