Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New poster here. Very proud of AJ and what she has done recently and I have an great Idea don't let AJ turn heel yet wait until Dean Ambrose arrives and then WWE should have an Arkham Asylum of their own meaning the Joker and Harley Quinn, AJ and Dean Ambrose rule WWE. The reason why this would be great is AJ last night reminded me of Harley Quinn and Dean Ambrose has always made belive that Heath Ledger Joker character is still alive so how about it I know I am new here so don't go to hard on me if you don't like this idea.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Ambrose doesn't need a 13 year old anorexic girl around him to get over. Just no. Just give him the mic and let him be Ambrose, the magic will unfold on its own.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
I love that idea, but only to see AJ in the (Arkham City) Harley Quinn outfit..... :)

We've seen recently she can play that role well and might be a nice storyline twist for Ambrose down the line, but i'd like to see him establish himself for a fair while before AJ sets his sights, might be a nice story where the audience see AJ start stalking Dean, playing the "we/audience know" whats happening AJ going nuts again, but Dean being the one who doesn't know he's about to be hit with a crazy chick.. :p

Before the Insane Crazy Couple fun beings, Like Steph/HHH on LSD.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Dean isn't supposed to be a crazy or insane character, he wouldn't suit AJ at all. I'd rather see him interacting with Kelly Kelly or someone like that than AJ.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Ambrose doesn't need a 13 year old anorexic girl around him to get over. Just no. Just give him the mic and let him be Ambrose, the magic will unfold on its own.
I agree that Ambrose doesn't need AJ and is probably best as a crazy loner, but can we please stop with this idea that AJ is a 13 year old it's really just unnecessary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.