Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 embarrassing or cringeworthy things you wouldn't want a non wrestling fan to see?

I was at work the other day and got talking with my manager and it got me thinking that although I am not at all embarrassed to be a wrestling fan and would admit it to anyone but there are some definite elements to WWE that I would find cringeworthy if I had to sit and watch it with a non wrestling fan/sceptic.

1. Los Matadores
2. Terrible matches that expose the business and look clearly pre determined. (Usually women's matches)
3. Ryback
4. Dance Offs
5. Hornswoggle

6. Advertisements every 5 mins.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Re: 5 embarrassing or cringeworthy things you wouldn't want a non wrestling fan to se

1. Any bra & panties match or any match of that sort.
2. Shawn Michael's acting.
3. When they try to do supernatural/love affair angles and it completely goes tit's up (kinda like that Ryder/Kane/Cena angle a few years back)
4. Weddings in a wrestling ring.
5. Brodus Clay's entrance.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: 5 embarrassing or cringeworthy things you wouldn't want a non wrestling fan to se

1. John Cena's corny jokes.
2. Hatich when he thinks he's being the most clever person on the face of the Earth.
3. Michael Cole plugging the WWE app every .25 seconds.
4. Santino Marella
5. A match where someone constantly botches.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts

Kane's promos & the whole Undertaker/Kane Feud from 2010

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

3MB, Khali, Santino, Hornswoggle, and Los Matadores. I always have to explain to non-wrestling fans that it's "supposed" to be for kids.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Anything involving Vickie Guerrero x5. I legit question why I'm watching whenever she is on screen.

·
Registered
517 Posts

Someone being pinned after a leg drop, splashh, or any other weak looking finisher
Big Shows knockout punch
Tensai
Any supernatural aspect
An Irish Whip

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

Katie Vick
Any diva match after Mickie/Melina/Beth left the company
John Cena
Hornswaggle
Any time a non-wrestler tries to wrestle

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Miz TV

·
Registered
110 Posts

Hornswoggle

Los Matadores

Tons of Funk entrance

And most of all, when Khali did the snake charming thing to Santino's Cobra fpalm

·
-
7,495 Posts

1) A grown man like Daniel Bryan screaming "Yes" like a retard.
2) Dance offs.
3) Any segments involving R-Truth.
4) John Cena non-serious promos.
5) Diva segments.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts