Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I always liked her and felt she was very under appreciated and underutilized, though I recently read something on a website about her husband being a criminal and her organization was a fraud and what not?

It looked pretty legitimate, part of me really believes the website though its funny no one in WWE has anything bad to say about her and that she's a nice person a sweetheart and just an overall good woman

any thoughts and opinions on this? and is there a Minnesota website or any other website where I could read more about this?

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
just google the truth about Molly Holly or the truth about Nora Greenwald I don't know some of it looks legitimate

I don't want to believe it I've always really liked her and had a positive opinion on her

though does anyone know anything about all this?

some guy on youtube mentioned something so I looked in it and am curious to learn more

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Can't find anything on what you are talking about.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know how you guys can find it just google truth about Molly Holly, and I was hoping someone who had some more knowledge of the matters could comment

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Rumours that she helped fund her husbands drug habits and there was something up with the "Teen Challenge" thing in Minnesota, pretty dark stuff.

But again, allegedly. Some of it does look legitimate I'm afraid.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I looked up the teen challenge thing. Apparently, some guy is obsessed with her and is tryying defame her across the internet. After all, its been like what 3-4 years since the allegations and nothing has come of it.

On Nora herself, she is one of those few people who has never had anything bad said about her by anyone. I'd doubt she'd do something like this.

·
Registered
17,556 Posts
I remember quite the campaign against her since around 2010ish. Especially by a number of folks on YouTube.

Nora did what any person would do, ignored it. She's always been one of the good ones.

Sent from my 4009X using Tapatalk

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
All that crap is bullshit made up by loser marks

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I hope its all lies, I've always liked her though some of that legal stuff looks legitimate and I just happened to find the Minnesota criminal history website I'm going to type in her husband and others and see what pops up

there's some pretty nasty stuff about her and lots of on the internet wow I don't know I kind of believe some of it to you the truth I'm real not sure what to believe though

couldn't find birthday for her husband Geno

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember quite the campaign against her since around 2010ish. Especially by a number of folks on YouTube.

Nora did what any person would do, ignored it. She's always been one of the good ones.

Sent from my 4009X using Tapatalk

I can't say I've ever see a campaign like that against anyone why do you think marks would do this exactly just because they're bad people and want hurt others?

The stuff on there is pretty cruel if they are all lies

·
Registered
17,556 Posts
I can't say I've ever see a campaign like that against anyone why do you think marks would do this exactly just because they're bad people and want hurt others?

The stuff on there is pretty cruel if they are all lies
Welcome to the internet.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
Several years ago there was one crazy batshit fan who tried to ruin her legacy, he did it for a few years with a website making alls sorts of bogus claims about her. Would also post all his hate on all her videos that were on youtube at the time but the past few years it seems to have stopped.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you guys ever been to that website the dirty that website is a riot I tell you what, although if someone put me on there I probably wouldn't think so

though its definitely pretty comical

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That is the guy who spams conspiracy theories against her on Youtube uploads of her matches. That dude is a creepy stalker of her and he uploaded a creepy video of hundreds of Molly Holly action figures,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts