Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not trying to dis the mods or anything, but some are just a little slap-happy on their mod power.

I mean anything that goes off topic, they posted "LOCKED" in huge print, or bold then give a detailed explanation about it. Can't you just be discrete about it, and lock it?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
They dont always say [Locked] in a huge font but if you look on other Forums other Mods will just post *Locked* or something.
But even if they do make it huge doesnt really matter

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
This belongs in rants.Its if off-topic then I agree on locking it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i post LOCKED to tell people that the thread is locked because some people don't notice the Lock on the main page. I lock stuff thats off topic, and when someone makes a banner request not in the thread, i also lock multiple of the same topics, bascily stuff like that.
Also us Mods move stuff thats really offensive and off topic to the Trash Can if we need to, and thats only a small portion of what we do

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr.Hankey said:
[Locked]

Just kidding. Wouldn't want to upset OZ :rolleyes:
Try me, nothing anyone says or does can upset me. And don't give me that roll your eyes crap, I hate when ppl do that. Especially when they make it big, or bold. ;)

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
the big bold letters wont make you angry, yet when hankey did it you said and i quote

I hate when ppl do that. Especially when they make it big, or bold.
we should rename you self-contradictor. THE MASTER OF SELF CONTRADICTION!!!!

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I hardly even do it, mostly cuz I only mod the WoW/celebs forums which doesn't usually contain any threads that should be locked, but rather thrown to the trash. And even if I do lock it, I give a short explanation on why it's locked and then put "....so this thread is *Locked*":D

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MaryJoeWanna said:
the big bold letters wont make you angry, yet when hankey did it you said and i quote

we should rename you self-contradictor. THE MASTER OF SELF CONTRADICTION!!!!
Have you ever thought of a career as an analysist?

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Olympic Zero said:

Have you ever thought of a career as an analysist?
no, but i have thought of having a career as the person who makes up superhero/supervillan names. The ripping friends stole one of mine, FRICTOR!!!! THE MASTER OF FRICTION!!!! Ie decided to boycotte that show by watching it.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
SPAINSH PENIS!!!!!!!

"this has been a random post made by the white raven"

AHHH who the fuck said that

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
"You will all die"

UMMM

{Wr walks over to a curtin}
It's coming form in here

{WR swings open the curtin to see a naked miget standing there with a mic in hes hand}

AHHHHH

{runs away}

1 - 20 of 33 Posts