Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally i think they do a good job, they only bash you if you dont go by the rules, im not kissing ass, if you dont fuck with em they wont fuck with you..
i get along with a mod on ere..

Im sorry Mr.News but you are out of order

Machine

Even though i juts got told off by a mod for posting one liners the above statement still stands...

·
Registered
906 Posts
yes the mods here are cool. they would be even cooler if i was a mod, tho.:D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mods / Admins, y'all doing a good job...
Machine

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
-sniff-

Aww...

(Not that half the people here actually realise that I am one... although I suppose that's my own fault, for some reason that I can't think of right now... but meh.)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mods&Admins

Well i think that both moderators and admnistrators are cool the both have very important roles on a board espcially on a board as big us this one!

Moderators:They have a hard time keeping everything on order and making sure the posts are ok and in right board so you have my full respect and backup if you need me.

Adminstrators:Well i know alot about them because i am a Administrator of my own board and its not easy! keeping the boards updated and other important thingz on the board so also you have my respect!

So those people who are on talking about you mods&admins i just have 1 thing to say to you.....

''PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!''

I think my point is proven and i rest my case.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Angel, there are no such people. Especially since you are no longer a moderator. :p

However...Machine, it'd be nice to remove an image from your signature. Thanks.

(If a mod sees this feel free to remove it......)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Re: Mods&Admins

[Jabroni] said:
Well i think that both moderators and admnistrators are cool the both have very important roles on a board espcially on a board as big us this one!

Moderators:They have a hard time keeping everything on order and making sure the posts are ok and in right board so you have my full respect and backup if you need me.

Adminstrators:Well i know alot about them because i am a Administrator of my own board and its not easy! keeping the boards updated and other important thingz on the board so also you have my respect!

So those people who are on talking about you mods&admins i just have 1 thing to say to you.....

''PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!''

I think my point is proven and i rest my case.
well SOMEBODY'S opinion has certainly changed:eek:. I think that the mods and admins do a good job.:agree:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He can change it himself if he wanted the other image.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Nitemare said:
He can change it himself if he wanted the other image.
He might not have the url forthe other picture no longer, so i remembered to save it.:p

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have faced the facts I will never be a mod angain but ahh well. All the same the mods on this board are getting noticably better and yeah the admins Rock!! Well sometimes they do hehe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts