Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that you have alot of mods now.
But I think you put them in the wrong places.
Something like "Old School" has 5 mods, plus the Global Mods, plus the Admins.
But the "Anything" forum has 2, plus Global, and admin.
For me that doesn't really make sense, because the Anything forum gets alot more traffic..... :confused:

N

·
0 Posts
Umm...no. Old School has 3 (they wanted that forum; Krazy already was a mod so that doesn't hurt). RF mods almost every forum. So there are four shown, but three actually mod it.

Anything has 2. Okay. We also have Jake, Telboy, and myself who are active users. We all post there...that makes it about even...

Graphics mods are what we need to work on right now. Bah...I'm lazy when it comes to that forum.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Yes, we definetly need another GFX mod. I only wish there was a really good banner maker out there who is intelligent enough to handle the job and who we can trust. Any suggestions, OZ? ;)

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr.Hankey said:
Yes, we definetly need another GFX mod. I only wish there was a really good banner maker out there who is intelligent enough to handle the job and who we can trust. Any suggestions, OZ? ;)
NotDaveFoley. Hes good, not intellgent, but good.

N

·
0 Posts
He was also banned and wasn't to come back. He snuck in when our gaurds were down...I think I'll pass.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
We also need for News and Rumors. It's become clogged with 'Austin is dead' and 'Sting and Goldberg sign with WWE' topics.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
[Administrator] said:
He was also banned and wasn't to come back. He snuck in when our gaurds were down...I think I'll pass.
this should be a PM, but you probably wouldn't have replied so, why was NDF Banned:confused:

Also, if the GFX needs a mod, it should get one that is a banner maker, OZ;) oh wait, you stopped:mad: guess it'll have to be someone else, what are the nominees ?

N

·
0 Posts
Kane n' Taker said:
this should be a PM, but you probably wouldn't have replied so, why was NDF Banned:confused:
I usually reply to all PMs. NDF was Kane something and was banned. I forgot his whole name.

N

·
0 Posts
NotDaveFoley said:
Hey WTF, I was never banned! I wasn't Kane! I think Kane sucks major ass.
I'm confused.
You were once a banned user. Thanks to a post you made somewhere and people were shocked by it.

N

·
0 Posts
In the ranst forum you once posted the name you used to use...what name was it?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I never used a differnt name. NDF is my first. I remember people telling what ther former user name was, And I said Extreme Booker or whatever but I'm pretty sure I sad I was joking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts