Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how you could becom a moderator because it has been in my head since i signed up and was wondering how you could become one. Can any one halp me?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Your conduct and participation around the areas of the forum that need help affect your chances of becoming a moderator.

Don't call us, we'll call you.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Yeah take over a forum such as the anything forum... post in it 24-7 and it has to be good posts then... thats if Nitemare wants you as a mod.. if not tough..

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
No, because there's no particular need. Just stop replying to it.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
power slam said:
I was wondering how you could becom a moderator because it has been in my head since i signed up and was wondering how you could become one. Can any one halp me?
In your head since you joined these forums? You only joined like a couple of days ago. haha

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wouldn't become a moderator if I were you cos you have to have Nazi training for that and pretend you know like everything when really you are only 8 years old and have to do what your older sister tells you.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
lmao, Nazi's? We closed your ridiculous try-hard to be funny threads because it posed no spark of discussion or humour anyone with an IQ over 70 would find funny. Get over it already.

If you don't like the way this forum is run, you are more than free to leave. Your posts have added absolutely nothing to the forum but spam.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
bad_meetz_evil said:
I know its an example ^^ could some one close this thread now?
What's up with you always demanding threads to be closed? It's always after you make some stupid comment and someone calls you on it, so stop being stupid.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
power slam, please remove atleast 3 of your gifs from your signature. It's clearly breaking signature rules.

Maximum file size of any combination of images: 700,000 bytes
Total number of bytes in your 6 gifs combined: 1380231. Thus breaking the size limit by 680231 bytes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts