Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GIFS thread was merged and then I go to the place where it was merged, as deemed the appropriate place by the mods, to post my reply to it and then I find that my response has been deleted. What the hell, did they really do that, I got no PM or response or reason from the mod who did it, explaining why my thread was merged 4 days after a mod already edited it on the first day and deeming it appropriate or to why my reply was deleted.

This kind of power abuse is unreal...get ready...get ready....here it comes.....yep a closed thread.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
Why didn't you post in rant so I could have called you an idiot? Complaining won't get you anywhere, you could have just PMed an admin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know which admin/mod to pm here or which ones deal with this kind of thing...thats why I wne to where it was moved to hoping my comment would get me a reason, I did not want to make a thread but my individual posts go unnoticed when deleted.

Plus in a PM power abuse can be swept under the rug and hid away now here the mod can come and tell me why he merged an already aproved thread and wrongfully deleting a post. If he is justified he has no reason not to tell me in public.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
He could also easily ban you and delete this thread and sweep it under the rug that away. What you said was probably useless, spam, or stupid.

·
The OPINIONS expressed here are my OWN
442 Posts
No Moderator or Admin should feel the need to justify themselves to ANYONE. If they have done something then there has been a valid reason. Power abuse...Jesus Christ...Get over it.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
DA RULES said:
If you feel a staff member has abused his or her powers, you should contact an Admin via PM.
But who would bother to read the rules right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No did read the rules the thread was not against the rules that is my point.
Maybe you people should look at my thread and realise that a mod edited it 4 days before it was merged, confirming its legitamacy.

Now I don't want to get off on the wrong foot but I don't know why my thread was merged or moved or whatever but why was my post deleted when it was not spam or abuse .
I want to know was a mod abusing power or was the reason justified, hence the thread name.
I don't know why you people are giving your 2 cents on an issue you clearly don't know about, judging by your speculative comments.

Now if you want to come n here and say "ow your wrong" that's fine as I prob' am, but please if you are gonna say that at least tell me the admin I should see about this to clear up any possible confusion.

I am not here to be an upstart I just want to know why I wasted 4 days of my life on a thread a mod could have told me was breaking the rules or whatever on the first day they edited it, not 4 days later.

Is that wrong to be pissed, huh? A PM or post from the mod who moved it and I would not care about any of this, ya know.

·
Administrator
59,004 Posts
But who would bother to read the rules right?
And
DA RULEZ said:
If a moderator or admin locks your topic and the explanation in the post is not clear, you are permitted to PM him or her and ask why.

Anyway stop acting like a baby. The mod you will need to PM is the WOW/Celeb Mod Roman King. It appears he was the one that merged your thread. Why? I really don't have any idea.

You should really look to see who mods what section before going off on a random tangent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.