Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm totally mad at this trash. Whenever I upload WWE Multimedia files on Yousendit, some SOB after downloading the file DELETES it. Isnt there a way to catch hold of these guys, they should be warned atleast. I spend "TIME" to upload the files and these guys, instead of an honest thanks, DELETE the files from the host's server. I mean what is this?????

:banplz: :cuss:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've seen a couple of reports of this now, and I still don't understand how a third party can "delete" a file. Are you sure it's not that the download was the last one allowed (ie. the 25th, I think)?

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'm positive it was the fourth or fifth download and the site was showing tat the download has been removed. When you click on the link for the download there are two options, either to download or to remove the file from their servers. HELP

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Why don't you try using a different server? One that doesn't allow other users, except for yourself, to delete the file in question. I don't know much about this sort of thing, just trying to help.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
I guest They thought they deleting it from their computer. and they dont realize they deleting it directly from you send it...etc..

·
Registered
405 Posts
ive seen some guys uploading to yousendit but instead of linking to where you get the 2 options, it links directly to the download page and the download starts automaticly, but it is by using a redirecting page, if i find the guy who does that ill pm him to post in this thread

N

·
0 Posts
You guys are so stupid.

Bottom line, they cannot be stopped, but there WILL be a pattern. If it's the same person doing it they HAVE to reply to the freakin' thread.

Tell ME (ya, only me, no n00b staff members) who you think it is and I'll get to the bottom of this.

N

·
0 Posts
Ya, you're stupid for linking to the page with the delete URL. If they are smart (which I doubt, right) they can still find that page, but ya.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nitemare said:
Ya, you're stupid for linking to the page with the delete URL. If they are smart (which I doubt, right) they can still find that page, but ya.
No Nitemare, This link has unlimited downloads. The wackos delete all the large matches and then ppl give me negative rep!!Isnt there a way to catch these idiots

N

·
0 Posts
For yousendit, just change the "d.aspx" to "e.aspx" and it'll take you directly to the download. Sure, someone COULD change it back to "d.aspx" by right-clicking your thread, but once it loads in the browser, you're taken to a different page. Some n00b wouldn't be smart enough to get around it.

I clicked the RapidShare link -- that "http://anonym.to" thing failed to work. It simply redirected me to the same page where I had to select free. I'm lazy. Don't feel like working out how their system works. Something to do with their submit (Free) button. I could probably simulate it with a BB code.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks man, that e.aspx is working wonders and rapidshare only allows the uploader to delete. So my problem is solved. Thanks man

1 - 18 of 18 Posts