Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been crying and feeling sick all day since I saw the article about the fucking FUCKED UP staged murder of this man.

He is somebody's brother, he is somebody's son. He is everyone's brother and everyone's son.

Surely to God this level of barbarity must create a sea change towards these cunts. I'm seriously so ill. I ...

He's in my agnostic prayers, as are everyone who has ever been murdered in the name of righteousness.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
I believe it is Moath al-Kasasbeh.

An author was able to interview a couple members, was quite interesting what they had to say. They're preparing for the largest religious cleansing of all time. They aren't to be trifled with. Their recruiting from everywhere, getting more and more fighters by the day. Barbaric is their style, it's rather medieval but they haven't quite translated to this day and age.

They'll continue killing their hostages in brutal ways, it won't stop, and I doubt they'll ever release anyone. Sending the Western world to fight them just creates more followers, like a never ending cycle. Their grasp on Syria and Iraq is gaining every day too, they hold 1/3 of both countries.

The publicity of these executions is the one of the strong selling points, and they love the fact it gets printed all over news papers, and put all over the internet, they crave and thrive off all the media attention they get.

Reactions: kendoo and Phaedra
60,006 Posts
I've been crying and feeling sick all day since I saw the article about the fucking FUCKED UP staged murder of this man.

He is somebody's brother, he is somebody's son. He is everyone's brother and everyone's son.

Surely to God this level of barbarity must create a sea change towards these cunts. I'm seriously so ill. I ...

He's in my agnostic prayers, as are everyone who has ever been murdered in the name of righteousness.
I share your anger. I was absolutely sickened and couldnt believe what happened. How brutal and barbaric.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I share your anger. I was absolutely sickened and couldnt believe what happened. How brutal and barbaric.
It's the coldness, we aren't making a fucking movie here. This is life, life is the most precious thing on this earth and to make a mockery of it and cinematically produce the horrific, and yeah I mean horrific, death of another is nothing short of vile.

It's a never ending story this, I just hope Iran can help to sort this out tbh, we need to be in constant dialogue with them. I don't wish to offend anyone, so please do not take offence to what I am saying, I adding a disclaimer because I am perfectly aware that my words may offend. But we need something to happen to bring an end to the monstrous regiment of Saudi sponsored violence. We placate these fuckers and they stand in the face of everything the rest of the world stands for. They protect, they harbour and they facilitate. Yet our heads of state have to go and kiss their arses because their medieval king died. Being replaced by a forward thinker, meaning his train of thought is somewhere around the 17th century.

It has to end, as a westerner I cannot see the end, I cannot know the solution but a solution must be sought, the way the middle east was carved up after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, The Fall of the Raj and the second world war has caused untold misery.

But Isis are truly sickening,they are frightening and it's everything the now departed dictators of these countries had been trying to say. 'You think I'm bad, wait till you see the fuckers trying to oust me, they are dangerous' and they are. It's the world of two evils, the lack of democracy and stability, or the lack of democracy and death, destruction and anarchy. (with a ray of light that good shall prevail, but that is unlikely because that is not real life, manipulators, self interest and evil always seem to prevail)

*off my soap box*

Peace and Love to all.

·
Banned
371 Posts
I have unfortunately seen the actual video.

Probably the most horrific thing I have I have seen and I have seen some pretty fucked up shit.

There are no words left to describe what kind of barbaric scum these "people" are, they all need to suffer the same fate as Al-Kasasbeh.

Jordan are going to execute the 6 terrorists they have in custody today, good start, I hope they suffer a brutal execution as well.

·
Banned
371 Posts

An author was able to interview a couple members, was quite interesting what they had to say. They're preparing for the largest religious cleansing of all time. They aren't to be trifled with. Their recruiting from everywhere, getting more and more fighters by the day. Barbaric is their style, it's rather medieval but they haven't quite translated to this day and age.

They'll continue killing their hostages in brutal ways, it won't stop, and I doubt they'll ever release anyone. Sending the Western world to fight them just creates more followers, like a never ending cycle. Their grasp on Syria and Iraq is gaining every day too, they hold 1/3 of both countries.

The publicity of these executions is the one of the strong selling points, and they love the fact it gets printed all over news papers, and put all over the internet, they crave and thrive off all the media attention they get.
You can blame Bush for that.

Reactions: Gandhi

·
Banned
371 Posts
It's the coldness, we aren't making a fucking movie here. This is life, life is the most precious thing on this earth and to make a mockery of it and cinematically produce the horrific, and yeah I mean horrific, death of another is nothing short of vile.

It's a never ending story this, I just hope Iran can help to sort this out tbh, we need to be in constant dialogue with them. I don't wish to offend anyone, so please do not take offence to what I am saying, I adding a disclaimer because I am perfectly aware that my words may offend. But we need something to happen to bring an end to the monstrous regiment of Saudi sponsored violence. We placate these fuckers and they stand in the face of everything the rest of the world stands for. They protect, they harbour and they facilitate. Yet our heads of state have to go and kiss their arses because their medieval king died. Being replaced by a forward thinker, meaning his train of thought is somewhere around the 17th century.

It has to end, as a westerner I cannot see the end, I cannot know the solution but a solution must be sought, the way the middle east was carved up after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, The Fall of the Raj and the second world war has caused untold misery.

But Isis are truly sickening,they are frightening and it's everything the now departed dictators of these countries had been trying to say. 'You think I'm bad, wait till you see the fuckers trying to oust me, they are dangerous' and they are. It's the world of two evils, the lack of democracy and stability, or the lack of democracy and death, destruction and anarchy. (with a ray of light that good shall prevail, but that is unlikely because that is not real life, manipulators, self interest and evil always seem to prevail)

*off my soap box*

Peace and Love to all.
The west kisses the Saudis arses because of their oil, it's truly disgusting but I can't see it changing anytime soon.

We truly live in one fucked up world, it's a disgrace.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

They released 2 Italian hostages after they were paid $12 Million.

·
Banned
9,030 Posts
I'd usually be curious about almost all kinds of videos, but this video is something I never want to watch.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I don't really see the point of getting angry or sad about events that took place on the other side of the planet, no matter how terrible. My empathy only extends to the borders of my own country, harsh as it may sound.

There's always going to be some barbaric acts going on among the 7 billion of us. That's how it is. People in general should focus more on what's going on around them, to situations where they can actually help. Unfortunately opening a door for an old woman is not as "cool" today as having an opinion about a murder that took place a million miles away from them.

Usually the responses to such events consist of such quality content as "nuke them all" or "burn all terrorists alive" anyway.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

i'm with you. ISIS is the most evil of evils out there. Even Al-Qaeda condemn murder of Jordanian pilot as 'deviant'... and leading Muslim cleric calls for ISIS militants to be killed, crucified and have limbs 'chopped'
Grand Sheikh of Sunni Islam's most important university condemns act
He says Islamic State militants must face punishment outlined in the Koran
Saudi cleric says burnings for any reason are 'rejected by Islamic law'
Even extremist clerics say Islamic State has 'turned society against them'
But the group merely publishes its own religious edict saying it was okay

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-crucified-limbs-chopped.html#ixzz3QswH3nUy
Follow us: @mailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

·
Banned
9,030 Posts
I don't really see the point of getting angry or sad about events that took place on the other side of the planet, no matter how terrible. My empathy only extends to the borders of my own country, harsh as it may sound.

There's always going to be some barbaric acts going on among the 7 billion of us. That's how it is. People in general should focus more on what's going on around them, to situations where they can actually help. Unfortunately opening a door for an old woman is not as "cool" today as having an opinion about a murder that took place a million miles away from them.

Usually the responses to such events consist of such quality content as "nuke them all" or "burn all terrorists alive" anyway.
The point of getting angry or sad about things like this is simple empathy to fellow humans. I'm not saying one must go to war to change things that happen on the other side of the world when they have their own lives to deal with, I'm saying even when you have nothing you could do to change things it's normal to feel sorrow for the suffering of innocents worldwide. Opening a door to an old woman isn't as "cool" as having an opinion on murder in a far away place? This is new to me, or maybe you're just speaking about people you know personally.

Your "only people in my country matter" stance is both hilarious and sickening. I mean seriously what the shit? We're all on this planet, and imaginary lines put on a map don't mean fuck all. Your empathy only extends to the borders of your own country? People outside "your country" are human too. I seriously don't get why you think national borders matter, your mindset honestly is ridiculously horrid.

If you don't care about people worldwide, fine, just don't try to undermine why people feel sad about world events.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,306 Posts
I have unfortunately seen the actual video.

Probably the most horrific thing I have I have seen and I have seen some pretty fucked up shit.

There are no words left to describe what kind of barbaric scum these "people" are, they all need to suffer the same fate as Al-Kasasbeh.

Jordan are going to execute the 6 terrorists they have in custody today, good start, I hope they suffer a brutal execution as well.
What does that accomplish? If they burn people alive they only become slightly better than than the terrorist.

Terrorists: Capture people and burn people alive
Jordan: Captures terrorists and burns them alive BUT ONLY IF the terrorists started it.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
These lunatics are deranged animals. Animals that are gaining a worrying amount of support. With each passing year it's becoming harder and harder to walk the politically correct line when it comes to Islam.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
well they managed to piss jordan off pretty good

jordanians were pretty ambivalent about joining the US to bomb islamic state ,this pilot gets murdered and now they're all waving the jordanian flag and wanting revenge

king of jordan quoted clint eastwood in unforgiven when talking about what he was gonna do in response :lmao

·
Oh Hell Yeah
2,343 Posts
Iv seen the stills from the video but I can't seem to find the actual video it's self. A brutal death, I couldn't imagine the pain of those first few minutes.

I can totally see more deaths getting done this wAy just because they seem more brutal than some fuktard cutting your head off.

All these fanatics deserve to die and I can't wait until they get this fuking jahidi John character hope he's blown up to smithereens.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts